Whats your Happy Place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Well is it your Room?The Computer?..etc.

What do you do in your Happy Place? Mine is the computer, gets me relaxed! I like it though ^_^

Anyways, I know this is >.RaANdOM.< But hey I though it was worth it ^.^

Have Fun!

my happy place is in the world of Loveless

Sorry. 8D A manga has captured my heart yet again.

Anyways, my happy place would be in my room or on the computer. The den has the computer. If my laptop's screen worked, it would be 100% my room.

My room holds God everything I enjoy. 8D Manga, a radio/iPod dock, tons of books, drawing things, and utter cluttered messiness. Yes. I like messiness in my room. I dislike it elsewhere, but utter havoc in my room is complete peace.

The last few moments before I fall asleep.. Or calm [comfortable] car rides while listening to good music. Which doesn't seem to happen very often. The computer gets my mind off things as well.

myspace. xD All of my friends are online and i can talk to them easily. Also tamatalk and of course my music. ^.^

My room with the door shut, on the computer. It jut gets me away from the real world. Or, asleep. Then my dreams are almost always in my happy place. Which is in Naruto or the Avatar world with my favorite characters if I'm asleep or not. ^^

My notebook and pen, while sitting outside on a warm day.

I am happy when I am writing in my Louise Rennison 'Fabbity Fab Journal' in my bed each night, and when I'm sleeping! ^ _ ^

I also feel happy when I'm on the internet, either at mybliss or TamaTalk.

But I think my main happy place is actually when I give my parents a hug! That's when I feel happiest. :p

[SIZE=21pt]my dad is moving the computer in my room instead of it's own room so wherever the computer is is where i am happy,and my other happy place is manga[/SIZE]

p.s:i love manga

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back