Whats your Happy Place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and when I have my notebook at night. I always like to sit up in trees and draw by moonlight. ^^ I don't have a problem, I just love to stare at the moon.

Outside. I have this, Cc-awesome tree which I adore sitting in and either having a nap or on the internet (laptop).

: P

Oh, and when I have my notebook at night. I always like to sit up in trees and draw by moonlight. ^^ I don't have a problem, I just love to stare at the moon.
Ooh, I wish there were good trees to climb and sit in in my yard. There's one that's good for sitting, but you don't get higher than 2 feet off the ground, cuz it's a huge pine tree. xD

-----

I have two veerry speshful notebooks. One is my top secret mostly anime devoted journal, and another is my journal-ish journal. I love them both. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm always happy so I think it would be the computer or my room because in my room I get privacy and computer I get hours of fun and care freeness XD and that's how I want to be ^____^;;. Oh and in my Keroro Gunso anime/manga XD they can always cheer me up if I'm sad ( which is rare ) lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
my happy place is on the computer and in my own little world where i daze off in class or when im getting yelled at by my dad its a place where you can do anything you want in that place i can fly

o.0

When I get onto the computer and go on TT. It's nice, because you can tell your opinion about something and nobody is mean about it. You can tell people your deepest darkest secrets and depend on them not to give them out. It's awesome. :rolleyes:

I don't know why, but when I'm on the computer...I'm relaxed...

My happy place is a land of pink clouds where giant monsters come frequently and blow stuff up. The most common visitors are Godzilla. Anguilas (Anguirus), and Varan.

When I'm with Nick Jonas *duh in my imagination*

In real life?

Listening to my iPod.

Well is it your Room?The Computer?..etc.What do you do in your Happy Place? Mine is the computer, gets me relaxed! I like it though :(

Anyways, I know this is >.RaANdOM.< But hey I though it was worth it ^.^

Have Fun!
Yup,the computer but mainly anything relaxing will do the trick :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back