whats your highest......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't double post. Try to be patient, and I'm sure other members will reply eventually. ;)

My highest generation so far is generation 26 - by my first V2 which hasn't been active for the past few months. :)

-sk8er girl-

9g on my v3 then it died and i was very upset.

At midnigth I will have g5 and 3rd om my v4s :p

My first ever tama- a purple version 1, is on generation 24 with another baby on its way. I don't play with it a lot now. Let's just say that it has been through quite a lot. I dropped it so many times that the sound is now permanitly set to off. I accidently spilled juice on it last summer- it recovered but sometimes i have to hit the button several times for it to work. Oh well. I still love my beloved first tama!!

[SIZE=11pt]I have went over about 20 generations. The highest generation I have been on was 7. Right now I'm on generation 2.[/SIZE]

Locky458

The highest I ever got was 36.

The highest I have currently is 13.

-Kuchipatchi-

Wow you guys are good tama keepers i have only got up to gen 2 because i keep getting it takin away.LOL :D Email me if you have any qusetions.

By,cutie12321

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back