Whats your iq for your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took that about a year ago and it said my IQ was 120. I don't know what it would be now. I may take it again later, but I'm supposed to leave so and don't have time right now.

I took that test awhile ago... and I don't think it asked me my age...

It says my IQ is 124, or something. The national IQ test I took ages ago said 136... I'm getting stupider!

OMG my iq is 94 :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

i'm stupidr taHn a nin9E yEar oLdE

adn im 17

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I take an IQ test, I get a different IQ. I've gotten 106, 117, 132, 100, and 146 before. I refuse to ever take an IQ test again.

I'm 12 and it said 135.

I know for a fact, however, that my IQ is 128. I'm not goign to let tests and grades define my intelligence.

It said my IQ was 122. That's weird, because I took a real IQ test, and the person told me that my IQ was 136. I guess it's because I guessed on some of the problems. :angry:

(Just so you guys know, online IQ tests never tell you your real IQ. You have to go to an actual place, and take the real test to figure our your real one. And, if you're still a child, I don't think this would be accurate for you, since it was made for adults.)

I just took the test. They're asking for me to give out all my personal information. Uhh. I can't get my results because they keep asking me for my personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back