what's your name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Abigail, Annie, Abey, Addie, Adie, Affinity, Aimee, Ainsley, Akili, Akriti, Akuti, Aldery, or Ai?

-runs out of ideas-

^ Those were good ideas. inurhouse, if Sato didn't get any of those names right, please just tell us. Cause we're getting off-topic. :p

Is it Abigail, Annie, Abey, Addie, Adie, Affinity, Aimee, Ainsley, Akili, Akriti, Akuti, Aldery, or Ai?-runs out of ideas-
aaaawwww! :D :lol: she got it it was .... Aimee!

Ainsley is more of boys name, I think. In the UK, there's a chef called Ainsley Harriot who does the fairy ads and is also a cookery presenter! :)

I am Tom. More Thomas, but I like Tom better.

When I was born my parents were in between Matt and Tom. I like Matt better, but the reason they didn't pick that is because they thought of an actual mat when they think of Matt.

I am Tom. More Thomas, but I like Tom better.
When I was born my parents were in between Matt and Tom. I like Matt better, but the reason they didn't pick that is because they thought of an actual mat when they think of Matt.
could they not of called you Matthew for full instead? but still, I think Tom [for short! ;) ] is still a pretty good real life name!

I know someone called Thomas :) ,my friends' brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
could they not of called you Matthew for full instead? but still, I think Tom [for short! ;) ] is still a pretty good real life name!I know someone called Thomas :) ,my friends' brother!
I guess. I hate Thomas.

aaaawwww! ;) ;) she got it it was .... Aimee! Ainsley is more of boys name, I think. In the UK, there's a chef called Ainsley Harriot who does the fairy ads and is also a cookery presenter! :)
Yay! ^___^

And no, I have a friend who is a girl named Ainsley.

:p

My best best best best best best friend is named Noelle Eileen _ _. xD

And my other friend is Miya (We call her Mayu) Dawn _.

And then there's Anissa _.

Oh, and Trianna.

And then there's Tori _ and Tara _.

And then I have another friend name Ella Rose _.

c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back