What's your religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pupluv

Reaction score
I'm Christian and proud.

[SIZE=10pt]Edit#1: TamaMum[/SIZE]

I have taken the decision to delete the poll options since they seem to suggest that Catholics are separate to Christians (not so) and that the only alternative religions are "Other" :p

[SIZE=10pt]Edit#2: TamaMum[/SIZE]

On careful reflection, I can see that this topic is not significantly different to god, do you believe? - where everyone is given the opportunity to state their religion - or lack of it...

Let's not re-hash the whole series of discussions in a new, separate thread - please post a reply in the original, active thread - link given above.

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it so interesting how many people are now seperating Christianity with Catholosism.

Actually, the Catholic church and then the protestant churchs are technically in Christianity. I do see why many people think it's kind of an either or because of some main differences but it really shouldn't me.

I am a Christian and I go to a baptist church. Though, it's not like I'm either Protestant or Christian. Get what I'm saying?

I know we had a thread about this before so I'm going to go find it to see if it's dead or if this is considered a duplicate.

I hope this doesn't turn into another debate where i bet 10 year olds don't know what they're even saying. :eek:

i'm roman catholic =), and i don't believe in multi-Gods like someone stated in the other thread.

I find it so surprising that you're listing religions and you don't bother to mention Judaic, Muslim, or any other major religions... just Christianity.

I'm Athiestic.

I agree with Rachel. There are many other religions out there too....

Anywho, I'm Hindu.

I'm a Christian but I go to a Catholic school.

But I do think you should have included more religions on the poll as there are many others out there: Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism , just to name a few.

I hope this doesn't turn into another debate where i bet 10 year olds don't know what they're even saying. <_<
i'm roman catholic =), and i don't believe in multi-Gods like someone stated in the other thread.
well i was the 10 year old and i'm sorry but that was very rude!!!!!

I find it so surprising that you're listing religions and you don't bother to mention Judaic, Muslim, or any other major religions... just Christianity.
I'm Athiestic.
yeah i'm sorry i just couldn't think of any more right at that moment

well i was the 10 year old and i'm sorry but that was very rude!!!!!
well you were being pretty rude along too with another certain person...

Anyway, I'm athiest. I have nothing wrong w/religious people, but remember, you guys, before you start a flame war over who's right, GOD ISN'T A FACT. It's a belief.

I'm Athiestic.
Three choices for religions? You should have added much more... I agree with Rachel& Pink. Anyways, I'm atheist

-pops bubbles out of ear, wincing-

Ok, back on topic.

I'm an alienist. I believe in aliens. Not god.

But I don't have a religion. o_o Its not like I worship the aliens or anything. I just believe we were created by them.

lawlz. call me weird if you like. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Athiest. To me, religion is just something to help you feel better about life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back