Whats your thought about...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
I have started 2-3yrs ago. i am currently 14 and still developing. not scared\surprised at all because of early education.

But whats your thought about it?

No this topic can't be personnel because everything goes though it.

this includes your dog, cat. even wild ones like sharks.

I started the topic mainly because i want to know what others think of it.

hopefully curiostiy doesn't kill the cat this time.

Delicious .... ahaaaaa its a human thing? :eek: Plus I started when I was like in grade 5 its not a huge deal .

Last edited by a moderator:
SO my brother got chosen to sing a song in a school play and while he was in the middle of the song HIS VOICE BROKE he started coughing and spwewing stuff at the auience to try and get his voice back to normal he had'nt relised it was permenant he still hates that school stage today even though he's 18.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
ohmy.gif
blink.gif

Ugh, one of the most dreadful things you will have to go through.

It's like, so many changes are happening, both physically and mentally. All at once. You just can't really keep up with everything. And the worst thing is, is that everybody goes through puberty at their own rate, so comparing yourself with others isn't really a good thing to do, as you will feel you're "maturing" either too fast or too slow.

In short, it sucks.

I wouldn't say it sucks to me. personnally, it was sort of a cool time... i guess...

Puberty (in my opinon) isn't that bad. its more or less just a time to start getting more

Mentally, Physiclly, Emotionnally, and Sexually "Mature".

So thats it. my thoughts have been published. anyone else have any thoughts?

I didn't care for it much when I went through it, but it is a natural process of maturing, so what can you do? Time passes, and everything will eventually balance out. I guess it was an awkward time in my life, too.

as well its making have all these weird mood swings

one day i broke down crying my eyes out

but there was nothing to make me sad, infact i was watching a comedy show

I think its okay. But I hate how er... messy :angry: :( :p it can be for us girls... Ew.
Trust me, Guys can be messy too......

a little something called "Wet Dreams" or "Nocturnal Emissions" sound familliar in sex ed?

yeah... a little uhhh... "Wet". guys don't like it or at least i don't.

weidly enough, i started getting them while i was at camp (not the best time), because i have to shower ASAP. it happeaned twice.

Puberty. It. Is. Awful. For both girl and guys. Girls especially. It's horrible.

Mood swings. Cramps. Awkwardness. The whole "talking to your parents" thing. You feel as though you WANT to hide it, but it's absolutely impossible. I mean, how can you hide a large chest? A cracking voice? Leg hair?

Aren't I so poetic about these things? ^_^

Puberty?

Lol. I laughed about the girls can be messy, wet dreams and the "gross" part XD

Puberty is nothing. Started 4 years ago when I was 10 years old. Yeah I'm a girl, its not bad at all. Unless your one of those girls whose cramps are so bad you just want to shoot yourself, but mine aren't like that.

I've never broke down crying for some reason and so far, it hasn't sucked those whole 4 years. I'm almost done with puberty, yay. Not really a big deal for me.

Trust me, Guys can be messy too...... a little something called "Wet Dreams" or "Nocturnal Emissions" sound familliar in sex ed?

yeah... a little uhhh... "Wet". guys don't like it or at least i don't.

weidly enough, i started getting them while i was at camp (not the best time), because i have to shower ASAP. it happeaned twice.

yeah this happened to me too, plenty of times.

but only the last 2 days of camp it happened to me.

-__- **shudder** i was having these very "dirty" dreams when this happened as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back