Whats your thought about...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took away my innocence and plagued with random boughts of acne.

I hated it, but time keeps a tickin.

You shouldn't laugh about it being "messy" for girls/guys or whatever.

Some people have it really hard, be thankful that you didn't really change.

It wasn't bad for me though, just went with everything and if I had a question I just asked my mom.

Although I know a lot of people who are having a really hard time with mood swings, depression, etc. It's not really a laughing matter.

It happens to everyone anyway, so if you're having a hard time don't worry because you're definitely not alone. xD

And just wait! You'll get to explain everything to your kids(if you have any) when you're older! 8D

You shouldn't laugh about it being "messy" for girls/guys or whatever.

Some people have it really hard, be thankful that you didn't really change.

It wasn't bad for me though, just went with everything and if I had a question I just asked my mom.

Although I know a lot of people who are having a really hard time with mood swings, depression, etc. It's not really a laughing matter.

It happens to everyone anyway, so if you're having a hard time don't worry because you're definitely not alone. xD

And just wait! You'll get to explain everything to your kids(if you have any) when you're older! 8D
Boo, you make an awesome point. It's not funny, and is a really big time in your life that has to happen. For me, i'm having a hard time with emotions and mood swings. and it can be quite embarrassing and such. i should know, i was one of the most *advanced* in my stages at camp. Also, it does get messy, but thats because your body has to do this and it starts to happen from the ages (common starting ages) 10-14. And also just a quick fact: Females start puberty earlier and go through it faster, while Males start later.

Females: 4 yrs.

Males: 6 yrs.

So it looks like i still got some time before I'm done.

Also if you want more info check out this site for my reference and more info: https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_girls_go_through_puberty_faster_than_boys

EDIT:

Oh BTW! I am wondering how many Males are in Tama Talk, Cause it seems like there is really more Females here. lol! It's hard to find a guy to talk to here about this stuff. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, third night in-a-row. puberty getting a little annoying now :angry: , before i go to bed i should clear my mind of all thoughts or something. i don't usually shower everyday, every 2-3 days is what i do, mostly cause i don't get dirty too often, but now that's getting quite hard to do... i need to stop having such dirty dreams.

Stupid hormones!!!! :angry:

as well i still have mood swings

OK, third night in-a-row. puberty getting a little annoying now :angry: , before i go to bed i should clear my mind of all thoughts or something. i don't usually shower everyday, every 2-3 days is what i do, mostly cause i don't get dirty too often, but now that's getting quite hard to do... i need to stop having such dirty dreams.

Stupid hormones!!!! :angry:

as well i still have mood swings
Bro...

I didn't want to know... :(

I am a guy and starting puberty earlier than others. Everybody says leg hair ewww. It is so embarrassing. And we had to watch the video!. Worst hour of my life. I feel like I am 15 and everybody is five. But I am SO SHORT. Uggg I dont wanna go in middle school.

I know I sound like a retard but what's a wet dream... I have no clue what it or one is...

To be blunt, it's when boys ejaculate invioluntarily in their sleep. Also called a 'nocturnal emission'. Known to be highly embarrassing.

Well.... you pretty much summerized it right there... And yes it is embarrasing, espeicially at Cadet Camp or other things like that. ...

^_^ Embarrassing! :(

Though I'm one more year close to adulthood, puberty sucks hard, but it also goes by quickly. What sucks more while you gain more privileges as you get older is adulthood. Being an adult isn't always fun sadly.

Though I'm one more year close to adulthood, puberty sucks hard, but it also goes by quickly. What sucks more while you gain more privileges as you get older is adulthood. Being an adult isn't always fun sadly.
Yeah thats true...

I'm only 14 but i know the things Adults say alot about becoming older.

Lol I guess I'm used to it.. I started at 10 lol..

So I'm more... older looking.. than some..

I mean, it's a pretty awkward subject for some but I was like "I know this already can I go now" during our Health classes. It's nothing to worry about, the best thing is to stay calm and try not to stress when all that stuff is racing around in your mind and is happening in your body... Lawd, I sound like a teacher oAo

I really hate puberty -_- Especially when it's unexpected. But it's a part of life, and you learn to get used to it. But still, it never fails to infuriate me. When I get stomach cramps, it's so bad. And the moodswings, I find myself snapping at anyone who makes a noise. It gets better though.

The classes for it, I find, aren't so bad. Except for the video. Video = torture.

I'm still trying to avoid the whole talk to my parents thing, because that'd just be so freaking awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
i get moodswings too, (ussaully i get depressed and randomly start crying) somedays there worst, then the other days.

but yeah this upcoming school year is when we start with the videos, (or maybe next year)

and indeed, i find the classes quite interesting (no i'm not a perv O_O) i just like biology.

Do only guys get mood swings? I have never had one... I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back