Whats your thought about...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ LOL - I feel for you sista!

I started puberty in middle school. You do get mood swings and I actually started developing a chest which was the bane of my existence cause I had a girl in my school who would constantly make my life a living horror about it. Like I didn't already hate having them and having to wear a bra, I had this girl constantly calling attention to them and making me feel really terrible. -_-

Also, girls can have wet dreams too just so you know. Although, it's probably not as annoying for them as it is for guys.

Besides boobs, I think the worst part of puberty for me was acne. :< I hated having blemishy skin.

-Purn

Acne, Definitely the worst part.

But your 100% correct, Girlz do get Wet dreams, but there not at all the same as a dudez...

A guys is more... uhh.. how u say... visible, noticeable, Embarrassing, Shall i go on?

i still think the wet dreams are the worst > :eek:

man im glad i know alot about human biology.

so basically im expecting everything. not much surprises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this thread has me realizing now that I really don't remember hitting puberty. Bits and pieces stand out (first bra, first period), but as a whole, it was pretty well uneventful. No different than getting taller.

Reading this thread has me realizing now that I really don't remember hitting puberty. Bits and pieces stand out (first bra, first period), but as a whole, it was pretty well uneventful. No different than getting taller.
I kinda feel the same way - a little. I was a little ahead of the curve, so it was somewhat tramatic, but eventually everyone catches up and then suddenly no one cares anymore XD. I think maybe I blocked a lot of it from my memory. LOL

-Purn

Urghhh.

Bloody puberty. Now I have a major cramp (Not used to them either, only get them very rarely)

=n=

ARG!!! now its driving me crazy!!

I've been thinking all these random (and not that good) thoughts

and ALMOST doing VERY stupid things. :angry:

now i barely sleep at night cause im stuck in thought about why im doing this!?!?

so basically now i have insomnia, and had it for almost 2 weeks now.

this forum is very awkward

but.... yeah I mean girls have it bad too pimples,leg hair,cramps, "leaks"

Urgh, I so hate puberty.

The cramps I can handle, I don't think I've had any mood swings so far, but the headaches make me want to punch somthing. >.<

*sigh* But I have to live with it. -_-

this is kinda not constructive but, im impressed by the amout of post in this topic.

and we all know, we are all under puberty's wrath! :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back