whats your wallpaper?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blandmuch.png

I have no idea why, but my computer has a lot of trouble setting wallpapers. It's supposed to be Germany and Italy as ponies, though.

omg I really feel like showing you guys the backgrounds that change every 10 secs on my laptop (yes I changed icons renamed things and have a white flag as the start buttion xD)
russiabackground.png
rainbowdashbackground.png
mameshibabakgrounsd.png
hetaliabackground.png
facebookbackground.png
americabackground.png

fav.png

My new background since my computer seems to be doing better about them.

I can't wait to use this as the sign in screen for my new laptop.

(This is on the mac computer)

Alright, so I have 5 main ones;

(in spoilers because large images OTL )

Hetalia:

2us8op5.jpg

Sailor Moon:

21nihqc.jpg

Avengers:

1evyn5.jpg
Dolan:

256z9sp.jpg

Hunger Games

27yx2ll.jpg

wow no rugby ones yet.. any ideas or

Changed all my wallpapers!

Hetalia

hetaliawallpaper.png

ABBA

abbawallpaper.png

Avengers

avengerswallpaper.png

Yay~

would have posted in this topic forever ago but you guys already know the problems but most of you know I have this awesome new laptop I got back in augest. I have changed its background lots of times right now its the "fresh fruit" theme it changes every 10 secends heres a pic i took of one of them
background.png
(if you want the background theme heres a link https://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows/fresh-fruit-download-theme)

(casually brings this topic back)

I still have the same three wallpapers as before, but I also added a Homestuck one quite a while ago

aLyle.jpg

yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
-casUALLY BRINGS TOPIC BACK AGAIN-

desktopbackground_zpsa7373014.png

puella magi madoka magica and homestuck aw yeah 8)

woAH I WANT THOSE HOMESTUCK ICONS!

Anyways they're the same except I changed the Homestuck one for two different ones (yes, two Homestuck ones, I couldn't decide) I can only show one though because I don't think we'd be allowed to show images with swear words on them if we're not allowed to say them so I won't risk it.

so here's the one I can show:

On6513k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbackground.png

Had to censor out a naughty word and my city xP

I made the gradient on the background myself. The graphic took forever to transparentize >3>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back