What's your wishlist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATUUURE :D

Reaction score
What if there's a shooting star and then KABOOM... A tamagotchi fairy appeared to you! She told you that tonight is your big night because she's going to grant you some tamagotchis of your desire! What tamagotchis would you like to ask from her? It should only be three. :D

Right now, I'd like to have a Mezamatch, a Tamagotchi mp3 (sorry, I don't remember the name of this gadget) and a Tamagotchi G1 with green shell and details coloured in purple.

I've been wanting a Tamagotchi iD Station, Light Blue Tamagotchi + Color, Royal Pink 15th Anniversary iD L, Green Tamagotchi P's, another Tamagotchi iD L (not sure on the color yet) and Tamagotchi 4U ( part of me wants all the colors of this version D: )

Tama iD Milky Blue

Lovelitchi and Lovelin plushes

Mametchi plush

Yumemitchi plush

Meloditchi plush

Himespetchi plush

Chamametchi plush

(I love plushes, okay??!!)

Hmmm and maybe a tamagotchi ocean/oceangotchi

:')

off the top of my head..

tamagotchi p's (aikatsu set)

tamagotchi 4U (pink)

tamagotchi friends (bff stars)

The T4U would be one I would ask for, but the Fure and the Suku 2 Have already been taken care of. In that regard, maybe a Devilgotch,(black with the purple around the screen), and a blue Yasashii as well as the T4U. Or maybe a blue Mezamatch alarm clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd get:

A v3!

An angelgotchi (I saw the TV Commercial and I found it sooo cute! Sadly, I can't find one on eBay which is sold in the US, all are from Japan :( )

A v5.5!

Luckily, I am getting a v3 soon! Hopefully the angelgotchi when time comes, but I'm not sure about the v5.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back