What's your worst pain?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My worst pain was when I was having a great day in the summer. I just got home from my friends house when the door of the car completely shut on my finger and the I tried to rub it and some of my spray candy( Got from friend.) sprayed into my eye, temporarily blinding me! Owww is the word and that is for sure!

My worst pain was when I was having a great day in the summer. I just got home from my friends house when the door of the car completely shut on my finger and the I tried to rub it and some of my spray candy( Got from friend.) sprayed into my eye, temporarily blinding me! Owww is the word and that is for sure!
Ouch....x.x Physical pain for me? When I broke my arm I guess.

Physical:

1) When my finger got jammed by a football.

2) Right now on my pinky where the top side bone is located it's sore.

3) When I fell off my bike and got a big mark on my kneecap.

4)And when my leg got sore from all that jumping roping, xD.

Well this all I can think of right off the bat. :(

Mental:

When my grandma died.

When people make fun of me.

And when I get I argue (rarely) on tamatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wrist. o.o'

Its really fragile.. like I know everyones is but mine gets hurt way to easliy.

Like if I am sitting on the ground and have to get up and lean on it it feels like its broken. >>

Actually its sore now. >>

But the worst pain thingy is when my cousins came over and my little cousin ran into my room and the door was half open so I put my hand in that space where you close it [Can't remeber why..] so she closed it. I screamed so loud. But she kept pushing because she didn't know my finger was there.

I had to go to hospital. >__> I broke my finger xD.

She was only like 7 though.

~Mango

My wrist. o.o'Its really fragile.. like I know everyones is but mine gets hurt way to easliy.

Like if I am sitting on the ground and have to get up and lean on it it feels like its broken. >>

Actually its sore now. >>

But the worst pain thingy is when my cousins came over and my little cousin ran into my room and the door was half open so I put my hand in that space where you close it [Can't remeber why..] so she closed it. I screamed so loud. But she kept pushing because she didn't know my finger was there.

I had to go to hospital. >__> I broke my finger xD.

She was only like 7 though.

~Mango
Ouch!

I remember I slammed this door really hard on my own finger- God, I screamed. I looked at it... in the middle of my finger, it was purple and bent... X_x

Another time, when I slammed a door- this time it was on my toe. It started bleeding under the nail. When the bleeding stopped, there was a huge cut underneath my nail- and, as a bonus, the actual toe was purple for 2 weeks. Yay for slamming doors.

I got a slapshot in the arm, where there's no protection for my arm, there was a blue-purple bruise on my arm that didn't go away for two weeks! After that, the arm that got hit has been really strong. That's good for athletic people like me.

Being rejected for being yourself since Pre-K. Nothing can compare to being rejected, always being picked last for everything (even to nerds) And when I actually made a friend, she moved to her homeland of Peru. And my other friends just got into the hating me mode. Emotional pain hurts the most. Trust me
I had a Ligament, that hurt as well but doesn't even come close. God I could barely walk it hurt so much! It felt like I stabbed a knife in my ankle... I broke my arm, I didn't feel that at all strangely o.o I can put up with alot and the top two pains for me are Emotional pains and Ligaments
i brock my arm when i was 5 and now i got run over by a bus :) owww

Oh and I forgot! I was being an idiot last year, without thinking I grabbed a pizza pan from a 400 degree oven >< That hurt like hello
lol. Sounds like what i did last year two (except i was baking cookies)

I was Baking Cookies, But they burnt so they were Pitch Black (seriously o_O) they're was smoke everywhere so i couldnt see the stove. I stupidly forgot to put oven mitts on and i grabbed the cookies from the oven...Ouch.

I broke My Arm, it hurt, My Leg, it Hurt. My Toe. Ehh, it sort of hurt.

On Tuesday, I stubbed my toe on the corner of the wall (there was a staple sticking out) and Tore off Half The Nail. I was Wearing Socks at the time and a few minutes later i noticed blood. The Amount of blood was about the Size of my Big toe. so it was alot. (i stubbed my smallest toe)

And For Emotional Pain, My Dad's Death.

There was a time when I kept on bumping my head; I think a guitar fell on it at some point...

I think I knee-d myself in the nose once too... or something like that... :blink:

Now that I've read on how many people have been injured by doors,I have a new theory:

Doors are freaking dangerous.
Door frames are also freeking dangerous- well, at least for me. Even my own door frame. xP

My worst pain was being ditched and ignored by my freinds because they think your 'different'. It hurts more then stepping in glass.

This is emotional and Physical.

Last year,me and my friend were playing poke'mon on our gameboys,and i accidently game him a crappy one for a good one. After this, the next day I was talking to his girlfriend about naruto, he thought she was cheating on him with me. He came over,punched me in the cheak,i punched him back, bye the time the principal came out,i had bruises all over, a ton of scratches, and 2 chipped teeth. He had 1 tooth chipped,bloodylip,black eye, and scratches and bruises. We both got suspened for 2 weeks[my mom was ticked],and we both got write-up's. We now hate each other. All my friends thought it was cool i beat him up though,because i'm so much smaller and younger.

My worst pain was being ditched and ignored by my freinds because they think your 'different'. It hurts more then stepping in glass.
Atleast you have friends -.- Everyone thinks Im a Pyschopath. My only true friend moved to Peru in 2005. When people find out what I am truely like they run away from me. That is the worse pain ever, being rejected and having a dad who is to freakin cheap to pay you for babysitting for over 8 FREAKIN MONTHS, he said "20 bucks worth of payment" He was reffering to my new Naruto Game from Gamestop. 20 bucks in EIGHT MONTHS IS NOT FAIR ONE BIT! *angry*

God, that's gonna hurt.
My friend Steven sharpened his pencil really sharp. The he went to write and the end of the lead snapped off and went into his eye. He was almost screaming with pain. He had to go to hospital or something as the school couldn't get the lead out...
o.o That would have hurt so bad!

By the way I got the sawdust out thank god! It took me 5 hours! I had to shove a cotton bud into my eye and scrape it out!!... thats better than having sawdust scratching my eye everytime I blinked...

Also there was this one time, I was walking barefoot on boiling hot ground for about 2 hours, and by the time I got home I had HUMUNGOUS blisters on the bottom of my feet, so I popped them and I thought it would feel better if I peeled the top off them (dont ask) so I did, but then there was only about 2 layers of skin left where the blisters were... I had to have a while off school because I couldnt walk, and if you looked at the bottom of my feet you could see things pulsing... It stung so much...

My worst emotional pain was when my Mum died

Last edited by a moderator:
Blisters hurt! I was using a hot-glue-gun the other day and went to stick a bead on the hot glue. I burnt my finger and I got a blister, I popped it but there is a tiny scar.

My worst pain was when I sprained me knee... I heard it pop and i screamed and fell to the ground... Most painful thing in my life. lol, never sprain a knee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back