What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, but then again, im just a teenager, i havent decided what i wanted to be

^^ Agreed
I'm heterosexual, with an extremely open mind about the sexuality of others.

Some people say I'm too open minded, but I don't think that's possible.
I think it's good to have an open mind. It's how you learn about new ideas, and then once you know all the points to an argument, for example, you'll be able to make your own judgement based on those points.

@Keanitchi - I think a lot of teenagers can get confused. But it seems to be extremely common. Maybe it's hormones? xD

I'm bisexual ^^ I just think that anyone can be attracted to just about anything- even though we call different names.

Friends.

Pets.

Boyfriends.

girlfriends.

It's really all the same kind of love.

I never heard that before. But that's really nice of you.
Um, sexuality has nothing to do with how nice you are. This person(not saying she is) could be really mean and cruel(again not saying you are). While people who's love is exclusive to one gender(gays, straights) could be the nicest person in the world.

And I can't see how a gender is a stereotype. :marumimitchi: And plus, wouldn't "pansexual" just be bi?

I know I said I'm Heterosexual up there^ ...And I have an announcment.

I'm dating a girl. I am a girl.

I still like some guys, so I would say I'm bi...

And Unlike all the other bi girls, yes, I am actually dating a girl. I shall share a story now. So my gf's name is Savannah:) And she understands me 100%, I can tell her anything. We started out Best friends but now, We are dating. We have been dating for about a month now <3 Things are pretty serious.. So yeah.

Show me some support? :3

anybody's school have a Gay Straight Allience, i am a member of mine-just wondering :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back