What's Your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only "loved" a guy. <3 Never a girl.

Although, I've had crushes on girl celebrities. But many more guy crushes than girls. I can't see myself ever properly loving a girl. But I'm only thirteen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hetero:)

I can't imagine loving a girl the way i love a guy

it's just not the same for me.

But i support gay marriage<3

Bi-curious. I'm mostly into guys but I'm slowly finding my self liking other girls.

On another note, when people say "I'm straight" I think its kinda sharp and.... bitey. I feel like their saying "I'm right and your wrong".

Just my opinion.

^^ hetrosexual

dont hold me to it, i just find it... kinda like "oh im the right way and you're the wrong way"

yeah, its all the same thing. I guess by eyes just see everyone as bolding and underlining it. Even though they're not.

Bi-curious. I'm mostly into guys but I'm slowly finding my self liking other girls.

On another note, when people say "I'm straight" I think its kinda sharp and.... bitey. I feel like their saying "I'm right and your wrong".

Just my opinion.
You know, I do too. xD

But I do agree with SK.

Because at a time I didnt know the word "heterosexual" existed and all I knew was "straight" (its a more common word I guess)

And I guess I was straight at that time...but now, I guess I've become slightly bi-curious...with time...

Maybe that's why I feel so. ;P

Just my opinion.
I feel that way too...sorta.

Sorry. It's probably because most of the world expects me to be straight to have babies because the rest of my family probably won't.

I'll get my mind sorted out.

But wait...you're not straight?

Yep. Homosexual. And I'm pretty sure...but who knows.

And some of you may know that I used to have crushes on guys. Turns out I was only diggin' the attention. I didn't really have interest at all.

Please don't make me explain the rest. :)

Lolz I read this whole thread.

Well as for me.. I'm a boy and I used to like girls up until last November. I've never told ANYBODY[except Monster in PM]

Been gay ever since. I coem from a religion were being homosexual is so wrong you'll be disfellowshipped should they find out.[Jehovah's Witnesses, heard of them?]

And yeah, nobody IRL knows yet so nobody has really ever supported me but my friends I hang out with are all okay with homosexual/bi/etc etc[forgot the others]

If I was even caught reading this thread I would be in so much trouble. I'm at my Grandmothers house and I still even have to delete the history of this thread. Not cool. But yeah not sure why but I been like teh boyz since November and I think I'll be gay for my life :) .

There's some people I know that don't like gays. They could just bounce up out my face really quick. I might tell somebody soon though, lolz. I want a boyfriend. :)

I'm homosexual, and I always have been. I just didn't realize it until about two years ago, heh.

I'm open about it, for the most part. My family and friends accept me and all that, and nobody has ever really given me too much of a problem about it, which is

really, really nice. I'm not really the stereotypical gay guy, haha. I don't make a big deal about it either -- it's just one piece of the puzzle that makes up who I am, and there are so many bigger and more interesting pieces. Ya dig?

Bi =]

I Like anyone but i mostly like guys.

I can see myself with a girl but I am with a guy right now.

But some girls are very very pretty.

I am only 14 so I cant really tell.

But This is what I think

Bi-curious. I've had on and off feelings for girls for like, forever. Since like 5th grade actually.

I really wanna come out to my parents,but how?

I woudn't really tell you to now.

You're in your teen years, which is when we try to figure out who we are, and who we want to be.

It could really just be a phase, and I think your parents would figure that too.

If you are thinking about having a serious relationship with a girl, then I would.

But if you're bi-curious, I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Okay here's my story :) (I'm female)

I first fell in love in grade 6. To my astonishment it was with my best friend Michelle. Well i was scared and lonely for ages, and didn't want to tell anybody in case they didn't want to know me any more (its difficult when your young). Anyway one day i got up the courage to tell Michelle, and guess what? We dated for three years. It was at that moment that i thought, wow, i really love her. My family of course knew and were very accepting (they love me...duh ;) ). Then i moved very far away and we split up. I then dated girls off and on up until year 10. Guys never ever interested me. I thought they were smelly,rude, and obnoxious...hehe. Where as girls were very pretty and mature and delicate. Everyone around me had got used to the fact that i was with girls, and that i was happy. All of a sudden i met a boy called Matthew... and i fell so so very hard for him. It was love, and it was brilliant, and oh so unexpected. Well we fell madly in love... And now we are married :D

I guess the moral of my story is, don't be in such a rush to label yourself, especially if your young :D It can get very confusing and lonely, especially if your just trying to please everybody else. And whether your Gay/Straight/Lesbian, love finds us in weird and wonderful ways. And nothing is wrong with you at all, if you haven't figured out what your heart wants yet. Sometimes you just fall in-love, and there's nothing wrong with something so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back