whats your...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Rising-Sun:.

Reaction score
do u have a favorite pluffy...i do her name is beary and i have one named crazy stuff..and pinky and ms.hoppy.....whats your????

sry i meant plushie but me and my mom have call them pluffies ever sins i was little XD i mean a stuffed animal XD

Haha, I was right. She meant plushie.

My favorite has always been Crystal. I got her from my brother (I think o_o") when I was really little. He picked her out because her name was Crystal and my name's Krystal. x3 She's a white kitty. She looks very over-loved now. I don't sleep with her anymore, though. I'm afraid she'd fall apart.

My favorite pluffys are:

All my 32 Ty Beanie Babies

My Webkinz, even though my account expired well over a year ago. I like them mostly cause they're fluffy. =3

My penguin called DJ the penguin because at my cousin's bat-mitzah, they gave out penguin pluffys. They all ran out, but then the DJ saved one just for me. It's middle name is Kowalski from The Penguins of Madagascar because I like the name, even though my favorite one is Private.

Also all my old ones from when I was younger, who are now in my summer home, waiting to be rediscovered at summertime.

I have quite a few. There's my golden-brown teddy named Toffee. I love him to bits. Then there's a white teddy with red ears and feet who doesn't have a name, but I've had since I was a baby. I have lots more, but I can't be bothered naming them.

My favourite would have to be my Pawphan dog. It's a rottweiler, and it's soo cute! :3

I bought it a few years ago, yet it still doesn't have a name. xDD One of these days, I'm going to give it a name...

Stuffed bear I got for my 12th birthday named "Bubblz" He is my pillow simply because all my other pillows suck. xD

Then this thingy I knit for myself named "Teddy" According to my real life friends, he teamed up with Chuck Norris and they now rule us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back