Whattttt?! Teens won't evolve

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
ok. so i have a v5 w/ 3 teens. Shelltchi korokotchi and bakutchi. I have waited 72 hours and they still wont evolve. What happened? is it a glitch? i need the answer plz help me!!!!!!!!!!1 :hitodetchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

Teens would take a longer time to evolve and it will take longer if you pause (travel) it a lot.

Just wait, it will evolve :lol: and good luck.

Thanks but normaly the evolve in 24 to 48 hours. I only puased it for school??????

[SIZE=12pt]I don't have a V5, but I can tell you that pausing it overnight will stop the Tama's rate of growth. If you only pause it at school, then it might be a glitch...unless it's still sleeping? Yeah, it's probably a glitch. I think it ONLY stops growing if you pause it overnight. Yeah, that seals the deal! :D [/SIZE]

Well, that's about all I know. Good luck with your un-evolving Tama!

Last edited by a moderator:
How long is your school? If you pause/travel with your tama, double that time and add it to the normal time for evolution. For school, try changing the time so it thinks it's sleeping. It has the same effect, but keeps it growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back