whatz rong with connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi66

Reaction score
well i havent played with my tamagotchi for 2 months but i just have and its says that i need to dowload and reset whats wrong????

There is nothing wrong, you just have to choose:

Download restarts your Tamagotchi to where you last played with it, or somewhere around that.

Reset resets your Tamagotchi so your Tamagotchi, all items and generations and deleted and you'll have to start all over. It's just like when you first got your Tamagotchi.

If the Download / Reset screen appears whenever you try to connect, it means your battery is low. You need to get a new battery: model CR2032.

Connecting tamas takes more battery power than just running them, so if the battery is too low, it can cause your tama to have problems when you try to connect. this happens to all of my tamas every now and then, versions 1, 5, and in between.

You can usually buy CR2032 batteries for $1 at any jewelry or watch section, because they're commonly used in watches. All tamagotchi connection versions use them.

Connecting tamas takes more battery power than just running them, so if the battery is too low, it can cause your tama to have problems when you try to connect. this happens to all of my tamas every now and then, versions 1, 5, and in between.
You can usually buy CR2032 batteries for $1 at any jewelry or watch section, because they're commonly used in watches. All tamagotchi connection versions use them.
THANK U ALOT YOU MADE MY DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back