Whe tamagotchi have a kid, gotchi point are still?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookan97

Reaction score
my tamagotchi have a kid

If my gotchi point = 10,000

When my old tamagotchi leave , My gotchi point still 10,000 ?

Sorry my English is Not good

Weird.

When my old tamagotchi leaves,

my baby not receive any points. :furawatchi:

This is normal, gotchi points are kept if you get a second generation. Your English isn't too bad, i didn't find it hard to understand you. :)

musta lintu32: this might be because your tama died and when you re-hatched you lose your gotchi points, which is also normal. you only keep your points if you get a second generation.

I don't think so though, my Tamagotchi didn't die, the parents just left the room, but like I didn't get ANY points at all. I didn't reset my Tamagotchi, and it didn't die. What's wrong? Is it like this? I got a lot of points, but then I ended up having NOTHING!!

Should I just use up all the points before the parent leaves? I am only on Generation 2......

no when u have like 10000 gotchi points u get half well it is wiered for some ppl that they didnt get half the mony that u have becasue that has never happend to me

I had the generation 2! :)

And I didn't kill my tamagotchi.

My parents went away.

And I don't get the points.

Now I'm in generation 4.

I wish that could get points this time. :lol:

So do you guys suggest me to use all the money before the parent leave, incase I don't get anything. I am rocking my Tamagotchi right now, I have 1449170 gotchi points, I bought the CAFE thing and it sometimes gives me Gotchi points!

I don't think so though, my Tamagotchi didn't die, the parents just left the room, but like I didn't get ANY points at all. I didn't reset my Tamagotchi, and it didn't die. What's wrong? Is it like this? I got a lot of points, but then I ended up having NOTHING!!
Should I just use up all the points before the parent leaves? I am only on Generation 2......
You must have the second batch of music stars, the first batch (released in 2008) The wild guitar is 100,000 gp and parent leaves half of it's gp

2nd batch:

Wild guitar is 40,000 gp

Parent leaves no points

But it gets points from the mailman and when it's a baby and toddler, all it needs is baby food. Also, the parent sends you the money, so no, don't use it all up.

But it gets points from the mailman and when it's a baby and toddler, all it needs is baby food. Also, the parent sends you the money, so no, don't use it all up.
Except if your Tamagotchi died, then the Gotchi King will give you points. The most is 2000. But if you get Pro Debut, you get 10000 Gotchi for getting Pro Debut, and you'll get paid a lot of Gotchi for preforming in concerts. :ichigotchi:

EDIT: Can you tell us what Version it is? I'm only explaining for a Music Star, and so is everyone else. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, tamagotchi parents not really send money and presents,

because how it can get hamburger to his parent and his parent never have

got any hamburgers :ichigotchi:

And I think I have the first batch tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, tamagotchi parents not really send money and presents,because how it can get hamburger to his parent and his parent never have

got any hamburgers :huh:

And I think I have the first batch tamagotchi.
Well, The parent moves back to gotchi town or music city, if we just use our fantasy to imagne, it isn't too hard to guess they buy food in tama town and send to us! ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back