When and how did you last injure yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to IKEA. They have a slide for children to slide on. Just before the slide is a very small tunnel which only 5 year olds and under would be able to fit in. I managed to get through, but in there I hit my head a gazillion times. And the slide wasn't very fun so it was sorta a waste.

Now my head hurts.

About a week ago I was outside walking on the wooden porch beside my house, and a bee landed on my ear... So, I screamed and then tripped and fell on my knee, and got a HUGE bruise and a scrape... Lol. I need to stop being scared of things buzzing on my ear...

I've been dizzy today and about once an hour I lose my balance and just a few minutes ago I went to close the curtains and I fell behind the couch.

Got wiped out at the beach with the summer camp.

Ocean water tastes weird.

I was making my mum tea. Then I managed to drop the teapot.

It had boiling hot water in it, so it all spilt on my hand. D:

IT. HURT. SO. FREAKING. MUCH. THAT. I. ACTUALLY. SCREAMED. D:<

I was making my mum tea. Then I managed to drop the teapot.It had boiling hot water in it, so it all spilt on my hand. D:

IT. HURT. SO. FREAKING. MUCH. THAT. I. ACTUALLY. SCREAMED. D:<
I've done that sort of thing before. :D

A day or two ago, I was on a treadmill that we have in my house and I didn't realise that my little brother had left one of his Thomas the tank engine toys by it, so when I got off for a break(I overdone it before, and I don't want to again), I stood on it and it hurt my foot and it left a small cut(I hardly ever wear shoes, I usually walk around barefoot), so I had to take a longer break than I expected to 'cause it flipping hurt. :D

Tama :D Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back