When do the new V3 designs come out in Australia?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are out in USA and UK. But i've heard that they're out in Australia. Mail Bandai and ask.

[SIZE=14pt]I know they are out in England because I have one. But I have no idea when they come out in Austrailia. Sorry.[/SIZE] :D

ts k. I was wondering because in the US they came out real quick after the release of V3s but it hasn't come out over here so yeah...I know that Australia's slow at getting electronics but I didn't expect them to come out this slow!q

The new designs are out. I saw them at Toys r' us yesterday, but since my birthday on May 8th, I didn't get one.

mimitchi321 where are you! i dont see you here long time!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! i want tamagotchi v3 so much! but its not yet in finland. i buy it faster i can. i think my best friend mimitchi321 buy it too. i was have tamagotchi v1 but its broken. me and mimitchi321 be best friends and we two like tamagotchis so much! :eek: :D

The new designs are out. I saw them at Toys r' us yesterday, but since my birthday on May 8th, I didn't get one.
Really? Cause on the weekends I look out for the new designs but they arn't out! I contacted Bandai and asked them, I'll see if they've emailed me back and by the way DON'T SPAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back