when do they get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafanaticforever

Reaction score
my two tama's, Davey + Faith are in love, and have been since three this afternoon, when will they get married and is there anything i can to do to incourage them?

thankyou,

:) :huh: tamafanaticforever :) :eek:

Just keep connecting. I did present 10 times in a row and them they had a baby! :)

Thankyou! i will definetly try that! like, right now. if it works you'll know by my squeals! eee! so happy!
:) :p tamafanatciforever B) :)
well, i tried, and it didn't work. but it was worth it. i know this sounds crazy, but i'm not even really sure what marrying is, does someone know? i just heard it's something that happens before the Tama's have kids. i'm such a noobie, i know. =blushie= all information is much appreciated.

:huh: :eek: tamafanaticforever :eek: :eek:

well, i tried, and it didn't work. but it was worth it. i know this sounds crazy, but i'm not even really sure what marrying is, does someone know? i just heard it's something that happens before the Tama's have kids. i'm such a noobie, i know. =blushie= all information is much appreciated.
:) :huh: tamafanaticforever :eek: :)
"Marrying" is when they have their kids. The two tamagotchis appear on the screen and kiss, and then there are the little trumpet images (which also appear when you win a game) and there's a baby on each screen!

"Marrying" is when they have their kids. The two tamagotchis appear on the screen and kiss, and then there are the little trumpet images (which also appear when you win a game) and there's a baby on each screen!
thankyou so much! i really appreciate it!

:) :huh: tamafanaticforever :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back