When do they turn into adults?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy

Reaction score
Hi.

Me and my sister got the new tamagotchi at exactly the same time and started them with only seconds differnt in time. They both grew into toddlers at the same time and then teens at the same time (well, then she dropped her's it broke and she had to get a new one but thats a differnt stroy), so I was wondering how old are they when they turn into adults. I want my Buffy to hurry up and be an adult like Buffy :D .

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that it goes something like this (though there are several variations- as not all pets are exactly the same): baby for an hour, child for a day, teenager for three days, then an adult. The matchmaker will come at least approx 3 days after your tamagotchi is an adult. Then it is your choice if you want to mate it. I believe that your tama is able to mate until the age of 16- the time when it turns into an old lady or man.

To sum it up... your tamagotchi will turn into into an adult approximately in four days after being hatched (In my experience with them, the evolution occurs some time during the day in which they are 5 years old).

Hope I was some help! :D

Thank you, you were alot of help starryeyed, mines 4 now so hopefully it could change tommorow, I want either a Kuchipatchi or a Hanatchi, but I don't mind if I don't ill be happy with anything. :D Thanks again.

mine turned into an adult at 4 years.. and i've spoken to a few others on the boards and they had the same outcome.

All of mine so far have to, but there all Mametchi's and Mimitchis, maybe unhealthy charecters change later...

I dont know if there is something wrong with my connec b cos it is 6 and still hasnt evolved into an adult!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back