When do u usually wake up on an exciting day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
On an exciting day I wake up around 5:30!!! XD Then I wake up my tamagotchis and play with them until my parents wake up. On a regular day like a school day, I wake up around 6:30. And on a weekend I wake up at 6:00. I have alot of energy, so I love getting up wicked early!!!

Exciting day: 2:30am :eek:

School day: 5:00am :eek:

Weekend: 5:00am :eek:

Hehe, I'm the most hyper kid in the world! :D :D Wheeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Hyper days: 4:00-6:30

2 school days a week: 5:30

3 school days: 7:00

weekends: 6:30-8:30

sleepovers: (depends, I can get 1 to 5 hour of sleep)

Hyper days: 4:00-6:302 school days a week: 5:30

3 school days: 7:00

weekends: 6:30-8:30

sleepovers: (depends, I can get 1 to 5 hour of sleep)
Umm....... I don't ever sleep on sleepovers, lol! I bounce around the house like a super-hyper lunatic! :eek: :eek: :eek: BIG FUN!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
UH UH NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!! LAST NIGHT I WOKE UP AT 12:55 AND I WAS LIKE, " WTH I DONT WANNA GO BACK 2 SLEEP!!!! I WANNA TURN ON MUSIC AND SING THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!!!!!! Ha ha I outhypered u!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! My skating coach says Im hyper, my best friend says Im mega hyper, my parents say Im SUPER DUPER HYPER and one day I was playing this game with my other friend and I held up a card, she couldnt guess it so I turned it over and it said, Hyper Memetchi Jumping off Earth. Then she said, "No, that Memetchi's not hyper, u are." HAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I have a hyper charm. Once I was jumping up and down in my seat to try out for the chorus solos and the teacher picked me. xP I wrote a song called hyper too! And NO I DO NOT depend on caffiene for this.

heheh

Once there was a car accident outside at 1:40 and so I ran outside in the middle of the night in my pajamas and when my parents found me outside they pushed me back into my room but I didnt want 2 sleep so I just stared out the window at the fire trucks and police cars and stuff and then 1 hour later I fell asleep for only 15 minutes and then got out of bed a 4:00 and I STILL was'nt tired!!!

Once there was a car accident outside at 1:40 and so I ran outside in the middle of the night in my pajamas and when my parents found me outside they pushed me back into my room but I didnt want 2 sleep so I just stared out the window at the fire trucks and police cars and stuff and then 1 hour later I fell asleep for only 15 minutes and then got out of bed a 4:00 and I STILL was'nt tired!!!

memetchipower; one post please. :eek:

On weekdays I get up at 6:50 AM.

On weekends I sleep till I want which is around 10:00 AM.

I'm not a morning person. I even have a shirt where there's 4 ducks on it and 3 of them just woke up and the 4th one is still sleeping and underneath it, it says "We can't all be morning people" hehe :eek:

*double posts cleaned up*

I can be a very hyper person given the times (mention the words "Want to play tag?" or "Let's play hide-and-seek!" and I am hopping about saying "Yes! Yes! Lets!"), but I don't wake up that early. Between 7 - 9 am are my preferred times. ^_^ I hate waking up late, except on school days, heehee. :huh: Well, it's not that bad...

weekdays (school) - 8:20 (I'm really lazy and I am always late.)

Weekdays- no school- 10:00-12:00

Exiting days- 5:30

Normal- 8:20

birthday- 3:00

slumber party- 0:00 (I don't go to sleep lol) ^_^ :huh:

Hahahahahahahahaha I'll outrun all of you in a hyper race. I just dont act hyper on TT cuz well... o_O; I dunno why xDD

Umm... on school days... like 7:30! Weekends.... like 11:00! Special days... like 5:00! And then on winter break... 2:00 or 3:00!

If it's a school day, I wake up at 6.

If it's the weekend/break I wake up somewhere between 11am and 1pm.

I love waking up early. :wacko: Even if I go to bed 1/2 am and wake up 8/9 am I'm completely rested. Amazing!

On school days I wake up 7:00-7:30. (Depends on how many times I hit the snooze button)

On weekends/vacations I wake up 8-9 am mostly.

// Yumi_82

on a weekend i wake up at 7-8 which is kinda late for me

on a school day i wake up around 5:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back