When do you go back to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody said September 11th and thats a Saturday... somebody said September 12th and that's a Sunday.... is it different outside the U.S. or something? I'm so confused.

I go back September 13th.

Somebody said September 11th and thats a Saturday... somebody said September 12th and that's a Sunday.... is it different outside the U.S. or something? I'm so confused.
I go back September 13th.
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they just got their dates messed up. xD

^ Seriously? I've never heard of that before. Well, if it makes any difference, I live in New York. I've only been to two different school districts my entire life and I've always gotten out in June and started back in September.

I didn't get off until June 9, I didn't graduate until the 12th, and school for my county started on August 10th. The kids got two months and 1 day of summer. We had WAY too many snow days this year.

Good thing about college: you get out in early may-- sometimes earlier than that. And then you don't go back until late august.

^ Seriously? I've never heard of that before. Well, if it makes any difference, I live in New York. I've only been to two different school districts my entire life and I've always gotten out in June and started back in September.
I live in the UK, so it works that way for us here. We get a few half term week breaks between the terms, so three of those that you guys don't get, and we also get two weeks for easter, an equivalent of your one week spring break. So we get a shorter summer because we have more time off around the school year, I guess.

School was over for me June 7th. I go back two weeks from today, August 26th. I have sooo much AP English to get done. I'm in trouble :x I am really not looking forward to being a junior, it's going to kick my butt.

Monday.

Not looking forward to seeing everyone's faces and having to talk and associate with them.

I got out the end of May, and I go back Tuesday. I don't really care about going back, but I still have to write a paper.

I don't know the date, and I like it that way xD

I think it's September 6 or 7 or something like that. I'm really excited to be a freshman =)

I got off around the 20th of June (if you count exams as school) and I go back on September 7th.

NOT looking forward to it. My junior year is going to be impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back