when does my tama say good bye to its child?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you wake up before your tama? If you can, even if it's just for a minute and then go back to sleep, do that. Or change the time.. but as you can see that does always work (wait until it's been 24 hours and then change the time to 11:59 and see if it works then)

wait if I had my tama baby yesterday,my tama will leave?and if I restart it and download will I get to see it say good bye?

Erm.. not sure if that will work. If by yesterday you mean 24 hours atleast, ago, without pausing, then changing the time to 11:59 should work.

ITS DOESN''T WORK :D
It does not work sometimes.My tamagotchi had a baby yesterday.So today i wanted the adult to leave(im so mean).I set the time to 11:59.When it was 12:00 nothing happened.And just to tell you.You are spamming.Not being mean or anything.

do you have codes that we can exchange? I have two that you may not have so please mail back! Thanks

Gawd she was only trying to help you.. geez don't be so rude when you ask for help.. she did a awesome job at explaining it to you.. I don't know what else you'd need to know.. just be patient...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back