When does the match maker come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tama turned adult as it turned 1 year old. Do I have to consantly watch my tama? will the matchmaker go away if I'm not there? ;) :angry:

My tama turned adult as it turned 1 year old. Do I have to consantly watch my tama? will the matchmaker go away if I'm not there? :D :wub:
I think you are mis-taken by what stage your Tamagocthi evolved in. :huh: Adults evolve at the ages of: 3-5, usually. You have a teen at the moment, though. ;)

If you want to have a good character, then you should check on your Tamagotchi often. If you are leaving, you can pause it by using the "A" and "B" button and pressing them together at the same time.

The MatchMaker should come at the ages of: 6-9, usaully. When your Tama turns one of those ages, you can check and see if the MatchMaker will visit your Tamagotchi. To do this, you can set your "Tamagotchi Clock" to one minute before these times:

-10:30am

-3:00pm

-7:00pm

If the MatchMaker does not come, that means that your Tamagotchi is not ready to mate yet, just be patient. :angry:

~Good luck! :lol:

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back