When does the parent leave?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meidtchi

Reaction score
When does the parent leave the Tama baby? i want my tama Ryan and Lina to leave their babys. why?:because i want to take care for the new babys :rolleyes: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi:

it depends, for the most part it takes about 24 hrs. giv or take. if it has been longer then that just set your tamas time to 11:59 and wait one min. and you will see the parent get up and watch the baby sleep for a while then the parent will leave. :rolleyes:

The parent leaves 24 hours from when the baby is born. Usually it is during its sleep the baby tama's sleep.

[SIZE=10pt]Example:[/SIZE]

If your tamagotchi had a baby at 5 PM, then the next day when it's 5 PM you can set it to 11:59.

locky458

i didnt pause it and i tried it all day hey by the way do you like my avatar? i created it :angry: :angry: :p :D :D :D

mine left in 2 days but it was paused so the average is about 1 day. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :eek: :ichigotchi:

i didnt pause it and i tried it all day hey by the way do you like my avatar? i created it :eek: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:
I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back