When does your tama turn into an type of family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Boy94

Reaction score
Okay, I am really confused, Okay

I started my v5 (it stared out with three eggs)

They grew up into adults (Mametchi, Memetchi, Sukatchi)

2 days later, I did the dating show,

I chose Mametchi to be married to Violitchi,

Others went away,

Mametchi turned into Papamametchi, Violitchi turned into Mamametchi,

Now here is my question:

When do they turn into a family type? Like Pure, Large, Small, Mame, Meme, Kuchipa?

I just really want to know.

If you have mated the correct adults, your family type in the status screen should tell you immediately which pure-bred family you have. (You don't start with a blended family that changes into a pure-bred one within the same generation.)

This topic should help: Family, how to get a non-mixed family?

Thank you so much! Now I get it! Okay, I had Mametchi and mametchi married Violetchi. So, now my characters wont change into the Mame family.

Also: My friends tamagotchi never did the dating show and they were adults. like 4 days later here family turned into the petite family. They were really small. if you don't use the dating show for a while, it will turn into a type of family??

Mametchi and Violetchi will be a blended family, for sure. The only way to get a Mame family is to mate Mametchi and Chantotchi with 100% bonds. Your family will not turn into another kind of family if you don't use the dating show. The petite family is a nelected care family.

Okay, I am really confused, Okay
I started my v5 (it stared out with three eggs)

They grew up into adults (Mametchi, Memetchi, Sukatchi)

2 days later, I did the dating show,

I chose Mametchi to be married to Violitchi,

Others went away,

Mametchi turned into Papamametchi, Violitchi turned into Mamametchi,

Now here is my question:

When do they turn into a family type? Like Pure, Large, Small, Mame, Meme, Kuchipa?

I just really want to know.
[SIZE=14pt]I did that once and they didnt turn into a family like the lage fam. or the petitefam., it jut turned into the parents and laid only oe egg.<the amas choice :furawatchi: >[/SIZE]

So if you lethem turn into a famly with the brothers and sisters, then find another tama like another tama toy likeaving 2 toys, thn connet them then, you get your family.

Dr. Tama <TamaMum101> :hitodetchi:

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it, and now I get it.

Also another question, when you play golf putt and shoe pairs, does your tamagotchi earn family bond? Because I had 30% bondage, and I played golf putt, and I had a 40% bondage after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back