When Does You're School Start Back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancerRachel

Reaction score
I just wanted 2 know when you school started back or starts back. Mine started back july 27 and i know some people think that is really early. i just want 2 know when you go back 2 school. please reply!

I can't believe I go back to school in 10 days!!!!!!!!!! THE 15th AND I AM GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I am SO jealous of my friends who go back to school in the END of September and get out one week earlier than us!!!!!!!!! GRRRR..... >.< but it's a private school. They have to pay 6,000 dollars to get in.

Let's see, I started summer vacation May 22nd or 23rd, and go back the 16th of August.. ^^

I dunno, I guess I'm 'excited' about school... Not really.. xD

CuteDancerRachel - Your not weird! Well, in my opinion. Because I like school too. =D

Also, I start High School (9th grade) either on September 4th, or September 5th. I don't remember. So, in about a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
August 20th. I end the Summer with 3 days packed of Naruto and junk food, yummy! =D Im going to be crammed in my room watching Naruto for over 2 days without Sleep!

I know this is off topic but I am eating like the BEST grilled cheese sandwich EVER right now. I have been craving them a lot. It's kinda strange cuz I don't really like cheese that much.

You're not wierd. Personally, if I could go to school all year long, I would. I really have nothing to occupy me at home besides the computer and the TV so yeah. I love school.

I know this is off topic but I am eating like the BEST grilled cheese sandwich EVER right now. I have been craving them a lot. It's kinda strange cuz I don't really like cheese that much.
What do grilled cheese sandwiches have to do with this topic?

Stay on topic, please.

I think I start back on the 4th. I don't even know. o_O

ME START ON THE 6Th of sept.i am also going into middle school ...eek.....(6th grade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back