WHEN?! PUBERTY FOR BOYS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pubery usually starts from 11-17 and everybody has there own experiances with it. i dont know to much on puberty but out of experiances popping zits HURTS!!!

Gumgun is a guy it has mislead ppl alot

I'm sorry, but I'm too nosy to stay out of this. Pardon my rudeness. Actually, you don't have to, because I'm about to give you some advice.

-------

When puberty kicks in, its highly affected by your genes. I started puberty at nine, because my mother's side of the family all started puberty early, and I have that gene in a domanant form. Some people won't start puberty under thirteen, fourteen, or even sixteen. Its not like its a race to grow up quicker.

I started at 11/12, You'll notice your voice getting deeper (Mine got Deeper suddenly, Which is good, because if it slowly gets deeper, you'll be talking and suddenly your voice will go REALLY High, And it'll hurt.) And then you'll start to get taller, Usually the feet grow first, then the Legs, You might notice your feet grow Rapidly, And that your Arms will be Short compared to the rest of your body. You see, it doesn't all happen at the same time.

Girl talking. ;)

I also learned in health class that boys mature slower than girls. But everyone starts puberty at different ages. Usually boys will start puberty at age 12 but everyone starts puberty at different times (as I've said already). You don't need to worry. ;)

Im 9 and I have puberty right now. My best advice is just to wait and be patient. Im the first person in my grade four class to have puberty ..

I wouldn't worry about it, puberty starts for girls around age 8, and boys around age 12

Dude,it's not fun.

It's not really something to worry about ;)

I started at 11, so you might not have that long to wait :D

I didn't start puberty until I was almost 11. I'm 11 now, so I just started really.

Boys usually mature slower than girls. I once read on this website that boys start puberty at ages 9-15.

Everyone's different however, so you may start earlier or later than other people.

If you need any more information on puberty for boys just go to https://www.kidshealth.org/kid

girl talking :p erm, you cuold wait a year or two and it should start, dont be ashamed,enjoy your non-pueberty days wile they last, i dont no much about the male body but i DO no that gurl pueberty sucks :p

i probubly didnt help much did i? :p

Let me explain. I'm a boy, and I'm going through it right now.

First, Boy Puberty doesn't hurt at ALL. It's just uncomfortable. Its really strange because you get erections so frequently, its not even funny. Not because your are thinking about having "it" with a girl or thinking of a really hot girl or someone you like, sometimes your ahem, penis has an erection out of the blue. YOu can be thinking of nothing, and then all of a sudden you get an erection. I hate it, because it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing.

However, there are some GOOD things about boy puberty, hard to believe, but you start growing muscles and the muscles you already have get BIGGER and you get really tall (known as Growth Spurt). So most girls like when guys go through puberty because they, ahem, look sexier. It is nice having bigger muscles. This is the part of puberty I enjoy. Your upper body (mainly chest) get bigger and you look more muscular.

Don't think boy puberty is all fun. There are some BAD parts about it. First of all, your...penis....gets bigger and it gets in the way. This is bad because that means bigger and longer (both size and time) erections. It gets so big sometimes it gets in the way.

Another BAD part is that you grow pubic hair on your....um...base of your...ahem, penis. Pubic hair also builds up on your....testicles, and let me tell you, it is ANNOYING! You also grow hair all over your body (mostly armpits and legs) and that is also annoying.

Another POSSIBLE side affect of guy puberty is acne. That makes you look ugly.

Here are some, well, what I think are GOOD side effects. Numbero uno, you start REALLY liking girls. Like all over it. And that reassures you that you are not the g-word.

Lastly, your voice gets deeper. I like it because my voice has always been on the high side.

This can start from 9 to 15, so your fine.

hope this answers your question!

~tomrules74185296

EDIT:

You will be ABSOLUTELY FINE! You are on your way! Just wait it out because there are some people who were 16 and still puberty hasn't set in yet. Hair on your, ahem, means that you are starting to go through it. Just wait until you are 11 or 12, like I am and soon it will slowly start coming.

P.S.-I kind of like going through male puberty. It's kind of fun because it's just your body maturing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puberty for girls often comes before puberty for boys.
The average for girls is between 12 - 14, and boys start around 13 - 15.

I don't think you should be so anxious to begin puberty. It is a load of hormonal changes, and it is before puberty when you do your major share of growing. If you were to mature sexually at such a short age, you would lose a good two years of growing.

Plus, it isn't that much fun at all. It means needing to use deodorant every day, and if you are a boy you would have to start shaving nearly every day.

I think the more you can put it off, the better.
I actually think its good. You grow bigger muscles, you get taller and your voice gets deeper. Deodorant doesn't bother me. It makes you smell good. Shaving doesn't start until later.

Yeah. When you are a kid it is usually better. Once you make it through puberty it is fine though.

Hey I started at 10!
[SIZE=7pt]Really? I thought that would be a little young for a guy.[/SIZE]

But I guess everyone's different.

And boys start later than girls.

I started at age 8, me being a girl.

So, yes, enjoy your childhood! It goes by fast. :)

[SIZE=7pt]Really? I thought that would be a little young for a guy.[/SIZE]But I guess everyone's different.

And boys start later than girls.

I started at age 8, me being a girl.

So, yes, enjoy your childhood! It goes by fast. :)
Yup. Enjoy being a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back