When Tamagotchis Turn Alive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
"Suzy!" called Suzy's mother from downstairs. Upstairs, Suzy was playing with her V6 Music Star Tamagotchi, even though she was a teenager. "What, mom?!" demanded Suzy, yelling the words so loud Mrs. Templer flinched. Sometimes Mrs. Templer tended to forget Suzy wasn't her little girl anymore. She would give anything to have the little girl in pigtails who would run to her crying, "Mommy!" back in her arms, but she couldn't reverse time. "Can you come help me with the dishes while I cook dinner, Suzy?" called back Mrs. Templer. "I'm busy playing with Jenny, mom. Not now!" screamed Suzy Templer. Her mother sighed and then screamed back, "Please? Can you at least put the clothes in the washer and then put the clothes in the washer in the dryer?" but Suzy did not reply. Mrs. Templer thought, "Children are getting so lazy these days. I'll give her five more minutes." Suzy didn't reply, and her mother thought she was playing with her Whatagotchi or Tamahootchi or whatever they were called. "Suzy, I'm coming up there!" Cried Mrs. Templer as she came up the stairs. She stopped on one step as she figured Suzy would come scrambling down, but Suzy didn't. Then Mrs. Templer heard a shrill shriek. "Suzy? Suzy! I'm coming!" Mrs. Templer ran up the stairs and burst into Suzy's room, only to see Suzy sitting on her bed, her eyes bulging. "Why did you scream?!" demanded her mother, breathing heavy. "My Tamagotchi! Jenny just came out and sat on my bed and then she went back in the toy, Mom," stuttered Suzy. Her mother was outraged. "I thought you had been in real trouble! Are you getting sick? Tired? Whatever you thought happened did not happen. You're seeing things," said Mrs. Templer sharply, going back downstairs, then she inhaled quickly. Some weird, cartoon-looking character was washing the dishes for her. It was Jenny the Memetchi, and then Mrs. Templer...

*You can decide if Jenny is evil and destructive or nice and helpful. Keep on going!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs Templer shrieked, "SUZY! SOME TYPE OF ANIMAL IS DOING THE DISHES FOR ME!" And Suzy ran down the stairs. When she saw Jenny doing dishes, she froze. Jenny ran towards Suzy, dropped the glass dishes onto the ground (much to Mrs Templer's dismay) and hugged Suzy with soapy hands. Jenny said...

Mrs Templer shrieked, "SUZY! SOME TYPE OF ANIMAL IS DOING THE DISHES FOR ME!" And Suzy ran down the stairs. When she saw Jenny doing dishes, she froze. Jenny ran towards Suzy, dropped the glass dishes onto the ground (much to Mrs Templer's dismay) and hugged Suzy with soapy hands. Jenny said...
notin. XD

(Well We Will Make The Tamagotchi A :blink: )

"mOM! THATS JUST MY TAMAGOTCHI, FREDRICK!" Said Jenny.

Frederick said "Yes,I came to life and Jenny...I have come to take revenge because you took horrible care of me,I only became a Memetchi because your friends helped care for me.Jenny,you better run in 5...4...3..2...1.

exactly.... so let's pretend the whole name problem never happened, 'kay? :angry:

Jenny gave a mean glare at Mrs. Templer and said through clenched teeth, "So this is the woman" and then Jenny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back