when u have a loose tooth..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which?( it counts on whiuch way u used to)

• twisting it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flicking it

• pulling it

• i do/did al of em

• anything to get rid of it

• wiggle

• let them fall out on there own

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love loose teeth! they're so much fun to wiggle. I get 'em out fast. Well I developed a tooth looseness scale.

Stage 1- Your tooth is newly loose and not very loose.

Stage 2- Your tooth has been loose for a while and it is slightly wigglier.

Stage 3- Your tooth is pretty loose now, and in this stage, the most fun to wiggle! :mametchi:

Stage 4- Your tooth is hanging by a thread or something like that and it will fall out soon!

The ways I get my teeth out is several things. like I could suck hard if it's loose enough so then it would wiggle to the back of my mouth then push it with my tongue to wiggle it and repeat, or if it's loose enough then I can push it backwards or forwards or whatever way it will go the best then grab it with other teeth and gently pull it in one direction or snap it. These are practically painless excercises and will only hurt if you accidentially do something wrong or pull to hard or something. 2 nites ago I got my molar guy from stage 2 to out in 15 min. And trust me, it was ready to come out.

I'd rip them out with pliers or get someone to punch me in the face.

I'd rip them out with pliers or get someone to punch me in the face.
Ecks dee!

Anyway, I have a loose tooth right now. Been there for over a 3weeks. The reason is because I wuv my little teeth, so I let them choose when to jump off.

Well I'm nineteen so I alreayd have all my peremnet teeth. But when I was younger Iwould just pull them out when they got lose enough. It would bug me how it would move around and everything, just get in the way all the time...I lost my baby teeth pretty fast when I was little...too bad my adult teeth didn't grow in just as fast...

I had eight silver crowns on my teeth when I was little. Four on the top of my mouth and four on the bottom. They were all on baby teeth that later fell out...I kept all eight of my crowned teeth in a little plasic container.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to move my loose teeth with my toungue alot when I was younger but now I usually just let them faal out on their own.

I only have 1 milk tooth left! All my teeth will stay with me for the rest of my life! XD ;)

-sk8er girl-

I haven't had a tooth fall out since I was 9...but I would just poke at it until it got loose, and then twist and pull it out. Nothing too special.

~Mimitchilover

My teeth would get loose, then I 'd lodge my tounge underneath it (Between the gum and tooth) and start pushing upward,shoving it to one side...

But I usually don't push too hard. I kinda just rest my tounge there. I learned not to push too hard when I lost a piece of gum doing that, and I bled through 4 napkins,and I didn't stop there. It bled for about 2 hours.

I use to move my loose teeth with my toungue alot when I was younger but now I usually just let them faal out on their own.
I only have 1 milk tooth left! All my teeth will stay with me for the rest of my life! XD :)

-sk8er girl-
What's a milk tooth? Is that another word for baby tooth?

What's a milk tooth? Is that another word for baby tooth?
Probably. That's what they call it for dolphins. "they always have their Milk Teeth".

Well, I am 13, and still have milk teeth. :ichigotchi: Nice, and sad at the same time. The last time a tooth of mine fell out I found an efficient (but painful) short (or long) way of extracting a tooth. I don't often like wrenching my teeth out, I either need a friend to do that, or I end up elbowing it out accidentally or I let it fall out on its own.

Anyway, the last time a tooth dropped outI used the following method:

When I sensed the tooth was moving, I did not poke it, so it barely wobbled at all. I left it for weeks, maybe even a couple of months, so the tooth coming through was directly above it, and that day (a Saturday) I just started poking, prodding and fiddling with the tooth. It hurt quite a bi, but kept going "crack-crack", and wobbled more each time. :furawatchi: It was out of my mouth in no less than eight hours (from 18h to 2am).

Well, back when I used to have baby teeth, I would play with my loose tooth with my tongue until it was just hanging on by a thread. Then, I would take a wet, wadded up piece of tissue, wrap it around the tooth, and then yank it out. It doesn't even hurt if you do it like that.

my teeth came out when I ate! one time, a tooth came out when i was eating soup LOL!!!

~tamasara1

When I had loose teeth, I use to wobble them alot and they would come out quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back