When was the last time you got the crap scared....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today when we were leaving to do Gym, I had to take my jumper off, so Jen took off without me. SO I put my jumper in my bag and blah, blah, blah. Then I walked around the corner and Jen went

'RAWR' at me and jumped out. I screamed. Teacher came out to see what was going on XD.

I get scared easily. I remember when I was scared of the crows in a circus 8D. And I'm still scared of Ibis'. They're beaks look like knives.

My mom and I were walking to the car because she drives me to school. I saw a dog, I froze and then I ran. In really scared dogs LOL.

I was emailing Mikey, and I heard footsteps. I thought I was gonna be caught.

But I wasn't! Yay!

I was researching stuff at school on the laptop, and my teacher started talking to me XDDDDD

I didn't know he was there so I was all like "OMGABUBUBUBU" XD and then I was laughing like crazy XD

:)

Yesterday when some random girl at Anime Boston accidentally attacked me. XD

She was like, running to catch up with someone I think and turned around this crowd of really tall people and slammed into me. I'm SO glad she didn't see my face after that. She woulda been like, "Ewww I just ran into a fat person o_O"

Just 10 minutes ago, I was in the shower, and when I got out, my sister Katrina pointed her realistic looking toy gun at my sister Kayte, and my sister Katrina played her noise machine, with it set on 'shotgun' and Kayte fell down, with "blood" rushing out of her, and I screamed, then Katrina, Kathy, and Kayte laughed. I was SOOOO close to calling the cops. I'm still laughing randomly.

Something terrible that actually is terrible. It made me cry. It's not about me, it concerns mum's BFF. I'm scared so much about her.

When I went to Niagara Falls, I went to this haunted house thingy with my brother. Naturally, I thought I wouldnt be scared.

But as soon as I got in there, it was pitch black and I could not see ANYTHING. And all of a sudden, these really loud wolf noises would play right in my ear,

scary the crap outta me. And there was a guy in there (one of the workers I guess) who was following me and calling my name, which creeped me out. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back