When was the last time you laughed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When typing the alphabet, I accidentally typed 'YNZ' because of the song xD

At school.

It also has to do with the alphabet.

I forgot what comes first; N or M. So I started singing the alphabet and kept putting N first. Jen they told me that M comes first and Shaun told her off for talking. She then said she was teaching me the alphabet and I burst out laughing for some reason.

Church class. Bleh.

Daniel, Sabrina and I were swearing in Italian and everyone's like 'Oh whut?'.

I remembered the baby game. You run around touching other girl's stomachs and screaming '-boy-'s baby!'.

At school Carrie made me have all of SS's babies. :|

I actually cried cause it's raining very heavily and I'm at school. It's time to go home and I can't go home D: My school is separated by buildings so I have to walk from building to building.

While singing:

Melissa wants to pee pee in the dishwasher,

dishwasher, the dishwasher,

Nattie want to pee pee in the cereal,

and Mummy wants to on the clothes line!

Maria, at our school the baby game is where you spin around crazily in circles.

Andddd, I laughed when my cat jumped onto the couch with muddy hands paws and mummy scremed. Then I got a lecture from mummy about how terrible it really is that our couch is dirty.

Well, my sister was telling us about the story of how she told her friend "The broccoli tastes sooo good!" an her friend thought it meant they were having broccoli, but actually, they were having a hamburger with one piece of broccoli. I was laughing at how unfunny it is =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back