When was the last time you laughed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh poopy.

I can't really remember now because I am too absorbed by the fact Ksenia is telling me off for a very confidential reason :|

^^I wasn't telling you off :|

I was using a translator in a 3way convo on MSN with Starry and her sister's friend. It was in Thai. The translation that I tried to make to Thai literally came out as ''hi, do you have friend's tori or not. I am losing you laughing out toad. LOL!!''

I was laughing INSANELY.

I was trying to teach my brother simple fraction addition, multiplication and such and then all of a sudden started talking about why I wanted to jump off a cliff and he told me cliffs had nothing to do with math and I fell off the desk I was sitting on and laughed.

HANG ON. Just as I was about to hit 'Add Reply' on TV it said "It'll freeze your nuts off" And I inhaled and laughed.

Like, an hour ago. xD I saw 17 Again with my friend Breanna. Popcorn fights are awesome. Except when all the popcorn goes down your shirt.

When I pranked called a night club for a bunch of adult diapers.

Me and my friends are bored so we decided to do a bunch of prank phone calls.

About 2 hours ago.

I've been a cranky kid cuz of my broken camera, broken home phone, lost remote control for the TV and an iron stain on mum's favourite dining cloth.

I was crying like crazy.. especially about the camera and phone. They are two of the things I cannot live without... and then they're gone without a trace.

When I was watching simpsons.

Another time was when me&my cousin made up a measurement called a 'Subway'. 1 foot = 1 subway.

Right now.

Me&Starry are having a conversation about my infected rice and that we need to use our trauma center skills

I was listening to the radio and an advert for a tent came on and it said "Easy to erect in under a minute" And knowing me I had to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back