When was the last time you laughed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About five seconds before I read the title of this topic =) Watching Big Brother. Some of them are so funny! :(

Just now. I slipped on a bag of crisps and landed on my arm on the hard dining room floor.

It was painful, but I laugh in the face of pain. xD

When I received Michelle's letter!

I laughed when I got it out of the letterbox, than wacked my hand on the speed limit sign and cut myself a little. I found that painfully funny.

Then, when I looked inside the actual letter and realised what was in it! An amazing Green Sharpie! I needed one, because the one that mummy got me didn't write properly. I was shaking from excitement, and used my black Sharpie to write ''Michello'' on the green one. I was laughing throughout that whole time :)

When at school my friends were sitting, and it was raining again. And there were strong winds again.. and.. x_x XD I saw my friends.. D: But they were wearing pants inside, luckily.

Edit; spelling fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
When my mum gave me some black gloves with skulls on them. "Mum, they're for BOYS. I dont wanna be a tom-boi!"

My mum was freaking out about how cool her farm app on Facebook was. Seriously. She was like me when I went to the candy store.
As in the app Farm Town? xD, My Mom uses that too. I have that app on fb as well, but I just get my Mom to look after my Farm.

--

The Last time I laughed was an hour or so ago. I was watching Twilight, and I had the commentary on. Something about Robert Pattinson's Eyebrows. Or something like that.

I'm laughing right now.

Jen and I are on the phone, and we're watching this X-Men cartoon thing, and we're laughing at fat arms and people's hair on the cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back