When was the last time you puked?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
When was the last time you puked? Last time I did was in 4th grade about 4 years ago. I had eaten some french toast and at about 11:00pm that night I threw it back up. I haven't eaten french toast since then. I absolutley hate puking. Whenever I feel like I'm going to puke, I start crying. As it gets worse, I cry harder. I can;t control that.

-C.M.

this is a weird topic but i puked like 3 weeks ago (on purpose to get out of school) :unsure:

[SIZE=8pt]why would you want to know [/SIZE]

when was the last time we puked?

How shuld i keep track. :unsure:

About... 5-6 weeks ago. God, I felt so sick that day. At 2am I was like, "Holy s**t, I'm gonna puke!" And then I did. :unsure:

idk why I made it. I'm bored. If you want you can explain how it looked and if it was chunky.... not. Don't explain.

For some reason this topic gets more replies faster than my others.

-C.M.

Christmas Day beacause my cousins and aunt and uncle gave me my grandma,mom and me the stomach flu and I felt like s**t that day beacause I puked while I was opening presents!UHH

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually get the stomach flu every year.. But this year I didn't. I've felt like I was going to throw up, though..

When was the last time you puked? Last time I did was in 4th grade about 4 years ago. I had eaten some french toast and at about 11:00pm that night I threw it back up. I haven't eaten french toast since then. I absolutley hate puking. Whenever I feel like I'm going to puke, I start crying. As it gets worse, I cry harder. I can;t control that. 

-C.M.
Who likes puking? :huh: Last time was i think 2 years ago when i slept with one of these

toys- KOOSH

I could almost taste it right now! :) :unsure:

tamasweet2

Ummm... Maybe when I ate cherries 4 years ago - never eated cherries since then.

Ummm... okay. Interesting question. LOL. I was soooo mad the last time I puked. What happened was I didn't feel good that night last December, so I didn't eat dinner. I got up about 11pm that night, and my stomach felt really rather queasy. So, I went down stairs and had something light--red jello. I thought that I didn't feel good because I skipped dinner. Less than a half an hour later--- I threw up. I was up all night long, puking every 15 minutes to a half an hour. I was miserable. I couldn't drink anything because I would just throw it back up, and I was ssssooooo thirsty from puking so much. And there was nothing in my stomach to throw up, so there was this black crap I was puking. Totally gross. And worst of all, I slept the whole next day and missed my chance to dress up as an elf and help with the Christmas Pancake Breakfast at my church. ;)

Cinderpelt♥

How do you not puke for 4 years?????? Man, I puke at least once every other month. The last time I actually did puke was a few weeks ago, maybe 3. I almost threw up on Tuesday, though. I felt sick, but it passed and I didn't throw up.

not to be mean or anything but this topic is inappropriate and disgusting and why would you want to know when was the last time someone puked

Today. I have a very weak stomach, I probably throw up at least once every two weeks. Today it was from my toothpaste. And whenever I get sick, it means I'm throwing up. That's the only type of sickness I get, the stomach flu.

I haven't done it in 2.5 years. I had salmonella poisoning and yeah, figure out the rest. Not pleasant.

I have a phobia about it, so I try and avoid it as much as possible. I don't eat school food anymore and I avoid people who have had stomach flu like the plague; they're contagious for 48 hours after they feel better. Just a little trivia for you.

How do you not puke for 4 years?????? Man, I puke at least once every other month. The last time I actually did puke was a few weeks ago, maybe 3. I almost threw up on Tuesday, though. I felt sick, but it passed and I didn't throw up.
I have a way to stop myself from puking. It is impossible to explain so don't ask how I do it. I have felt like puking a lot in the past 4 years but never did.

In fact, just this past year I was super close to puking at school. I mean I could feel it coming up then going down. As soon as I got home, I felt better. Since then I never ate the nasty hamburgers at school. The school food is crap anyways. I hate it.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back