When will the connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
My V1 and V2 won't connect to each other (both Tamas are teens), nor to my V4.5. They do the "Stand By" with hearts, but they won't visit each other or anything...

They used to before their batteries died and I got new ones, so maybe I'm forgetting something?

*EDIT: Also, how do I connect V4.5 to the V2. The V1 doesn't have options, so I figure it doesn't have a problem, but the V2 you can select Ver. 1 or Ver. 2 for what you want it to connect to, so I'm not sure which to pick..?

I need help. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure about the option you should pick, but about the connection problem:

Do you have the right battery ( CR2032 )?

Is it inserted correctly (right way up, all the way in)?

Are you connecting in direct sunshine? (this may cause problems with the transfer)

Yes, it's the right battery (they wouldn't be growing and working if it wasn't, would they?). And it's obviously in right... Again, they're growing and eating, etc.

There was no sunshine in the room when I was trying to connect, no.

:wub: Maybe they just can't as teens? But that doesn't seem right.

Sort of a bump, still wondering about when they'll connect...

ALSO, I have a few other problems (didn't want to start a whole new thread for it).

Why do my V1 and V2 have the EXACT same schedule. One gets mad, 30 seconds later the other is mad (I did start them one right after the other, but still). V1 is a Strawberry (the name escapes me right now) and the V2 is a UFOchi.

Also, my V2's volume is really quiet (has been since I recently got it new batteries)... Is this a common problem or... What?

I had the same problem when I tried to connect my V3 with my V4.5.

I just simply forgot to press the middle (B ) button after it says "Stand By."

After you press the middle (B ) button, the screen will change to say "Connect" and then the Tamagotchis do the rest on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to connect from v4.5 to the v2, you pick on the v4.5 others and on the v2 version 1

Thanks, Lauren. :eek: I ended up finding that out last night. :eek: I tried V2 and it told me to use V1, straight out and showed me, so I did and it worked fine. I'm glad it alerts you, because to me it makes sense to use V2. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back