When will the Gotchi Station be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
I have a V4 so when I go to tamatown.com on the V4 after I log in I check the Gotchi Station to see if I can go to a different world on it. It says "Comimg soon" under all of them. Does anybody know when they'll be open??? ;) :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

not quite sure. prob. in a few weeks. well, it doesn't quite work on my computer, so pm me when it finally opens. i want to see it on a diff comp mayb? well, i think it shuld come very soon, cuz the travel agency opended after just a week or 2.

i have just read what you said and on my pc it worked i think

it has to be a specific age hey did you read what i wrote a

cheat on cheaters club said you can get a free baby when our tamagotchi is 6 you would go to your frinds list and punch in

ABCC ABCBAand you would get a free baby and it did not

work for me.can y ou help me?

Rock star goalie.

ps PASSWORDS- playhouse-40690

slide-52815

i have just read what you said and on my pc it worked i think it has to be a specific age hey did you read what i wrote a

cheat on cheaters club said you can get a free baby when our tamagotchi is 6 you would go to your frinds list and punch in

ABCC ABCBAand you would get a free baby and it did not

work for me.can y ou help me?

Rock star goalie.

ps PASSWORDS- playhouse-40690

slide-52815

Umm...I don't know if I can help you on that! But my tama just had TWO BABIES!!!! I posted a topic about it! lol :blink: I'd try it but I alreay have a baby on both of my V4's because-like I said-my tama had 2 babies! But i'll try it on my V3 and let you know! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back