When will the matchmaker come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutepet3

Reaction score
When will the matchmaker come? My tama's 6 years old, an adult(of course!) and hasn't found a match! Plz tell me if u have some ideas! :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ok Nvm matchmaker came it just turned 18 it had a bay Boy! ARRGGHH IVE ONLY HAD BOYS ON MY V3!!! :D

on my tamagotchis, I have all girls all the time!!! :angry: I hope mine has a boy soon

ok Nvm matchmaker came it just turned 18 it had a bay Boy! ARRGGHH IVE ONLY HAD BOYS ON MY V3!!! :D
Believe me,I know how you feel.I always get boys to(on V3)

:D My third gen is a girl again!!! B)

I was happy to have the first girl, I liked the second, but now I WANT A BOY!! B)

I have a girl and I pushed the button when the mm's book was open. Last time when the book was closed... I definitely think that sex is random!

The mm came when my first gen was 7 and my second gen was 8... B)

hope this helps

:D My third gen is a girl again!!! B)
I was happy to have the first girl, I liked the second, but now I WANT A BOY!! B)

I have a girl and I pushed the button when the mm's book was open. Last time when the book was closed... I definitely think that sex is random!

The mm came when my first gen was 7 and my second gen was 8... B)

hope this helps
hmm...im not sure about that. ill check it out :( i just know that the matchmaker comes between 5-8 yrs old

:angry: My third gen is a girl again!!!  :angry:
I was happy to have the first girl, I liked the second, but now I WANT A BOY!!  :angry:

The mm came when my first gen was 7 and my second gen was 8... :blink:

hope this helps
Hello!

Despite popular rumors,whether the matchmaker's book is open or closed DOES NOT affect the gender of the baby.It's what button you press that effects the gender.

Best Regards,

Kate(although I would be thrilled to be refered to as KP)

Last edited by a moderator:
When will the matchmaker come? My tama's 6 years old, an adult(of course!) and hasn't found a match! Plz tell me if u have some ideas! :angry: ;) :D :eek:lol
I KNOW!!! Mt tama is 5 years old,an adult Masktchi,a female,and it hasnt come yet! :lol: :lol: *grabs her Tama* WHEN WILL YOU HAVE A BABY? *sighs*

the matchmaker's book is open or closed DOES NOT affect the gender of the baby.It's what button you press that effects the gender.
:D so I think B button is for a female...

I'll try next time... :wacko:

Hello!
Despite popular rumors,whether the matchmaker's book is open or closed DOES NOT affect the gender of the baby.It's what button you press that effects the gender.

Best Regards,

Kate(although I would be thrilled to be refered to as KP)
That last part isn't true. I press the middle button everytime and get both genders. Yet when the book is open, I get a girl, and with the book closed I get a boy.

That last part isn't true. I press the middle button everytime and get both genders. Yet when the book is open, I get a girl, and with the book closed I get a boy.
Well,I usually get a girl when I press the B button.Maybe it depends on the version!

Best Regards,

KP

I KNOW!!! Mt tama is 5 years old,an adult Masktchi,a female,and it hasnt come yet! :angry: :wacko: *grabs her Tama* WHEN WILL YOU HAVE A BABY? *sighs*
You must wait until it is seven or older for the matchmaker to come.

Hope I helped :angry: .

Best Regards,

KP

the Matchmaker comes when you are in age 7 and sometimes 8 or even 9..... Just wait...

Hope I help..

On V2, I think the MatchMaker comes from the age of 7+. It may vary with different tams. The MM came to me at 10.30 am and 3.00 pm when my tam was 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back