When you got really scared?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
i got really really scared two times...

1- my aunt´s dog (a shih-tzu) was barking, and i went to see why he was barking and... HE WAS BARKING A EMPTY ROOM!! Ghost maybe?

2- on my school, i was looking for my noteboook (the which was on my class because i almost forget it for my HW) and i was alone, then when i was going to get out of the class (because i was alone ;) ) i felt like someone pushed me out of the class :eek: .

I get scared a lot. I am apparently an excellent source of entertainment when I scream and fall over. Which happens every time someone jumps out at me unexpectedly. It's the four year old within me. XD

But I always seem to be the one with the scariest story at sleepovers. And then I'll be the one who gets terrified the most at 4am. Because I saw a funny-looking shadow or something. Yeah, I need to stop doing that.

I get scared when everyone in the house goes to bed and I'm the only one up on the computer in the house and the entire house is dark... x_x;

thats creepy. I start hearing things.

I also get scared when strangers come up and talk to me. x_x;

One time when I was sleeping. It was all dark. I look and I saw a silhouette of a person, with a gun pointed at me. Nothing was really there but I got really scared. I hid under the covers for like 20 minutes with my heart pounding

then alot of other times when I hear noises, or really LOUD noises in the dark

when i was just a kid when i see many strangers i am really scared because i dont know what to do and what to say when they talk or ask me

When I could've sworn there there was a raccoon in a business suit at my front door :0

And, when people tickle me out of nowhere. That always seems to freak me out. Like at camp at about 4am, Hina came up and tickled me randomly. Knowing me, I screamed at the top of my lungs. Woke up everyone in the camp. People are scared of tickling me now xP

When I was walking back from school today, an old man was coming out of a shop and I didn't really notice. So when I looked up, there was just a random man walking towards me. I screamed and fell back.

Me? Not really. But one time [A long time ago], in the morning around 2 PM my sister was screaming all over the house. She thought she saw a snake, but it was just a wire O_O Man, it woke me up.

Hmm...one time I was in bed and I saw something that looked like a face of a person. x.x But I looked closely and it was just a blanket. I like making uo things in my mind. D:

Last night, I went to see The Haunting In Connecticut with Tara and Kara. I screamed throughout most of it (almost silently, but not quite xD) and put my head down a lot because things happen to just.. Pop up. Not to mention I didn't take my pill for anxiety, so I got a straw to chew on before we went in and ended up with about an inch left of it that wasn't completely destroyed. :3

Oh, and I cried at the end. Because it was sad.

And now, because of that movie, I'm extremely afraid to go into our basement alone. Last night, I brought my mommy with me. :D

Otherwise, I get scared when my shower door is left open and I can see inside. Like right now, I'm staring at it, and I'm afraid the girl from The Ring with crawl out and kill me.

I have a thing for scary movies about the dead. But not gore. I watched Saw V last night at dinner and the pizza stayed down just fine. ^^

Kehehe, when I first started to watch Higurashi (a somewhat horror anime)...well, once I was watching it and I could see the reflection of my door's window in the computer screen. So I was watching Higurashi and BAM I thought that in the window of my door (in the reflection XD) I could see Rena holding her hatchet up to the door. o_O Well then I closed down the computer and went straight to bed. XD lulz.

And then...when I was little, every night I thought there was a furry orange monster in the house, out to get me. He was huuuuge. XD Ahaha, I really thought he was there.

I don't really get scared much. Shocked easily when people just pop up and go "OMG COURTNEY HI", but I can watch horror animes now without even being discusted! Even the nail-ripping-off scene in Higurashi that everone else is like...reeeally scared of, dosn't bug me one bit. I'm not scared! *watches Rena kill someone*

Auauauauauuuu! *hides* TnT I'm...not...scared... ;_; No seriously, I'm not scared. XD I was just kidding. =P

Don't get me started.

I get scared when my brother comes around the corner

When something falls off the table

When I'm alone and the power goes out. O_O <More like horrified>

Sometimes at night when I hear noises

If it's nighttime and I'm trying to turn on a light and someone walks by

When my brother plays video games

When my mom calls me by my full name (Dead...)

And that's only the beginning. =_=;

Hmm...one time I was in bed and I saw something that looked like a face of a person. x.x But I looked closely and it was just a blanket. I like making uo things in my mind. D:
LOOL that happend to me I thought I saw Michael Jacksons face but like I got up and turned on the light and it was my white shirt hanging with my black Jumper also hanging sround it I got FREAKED xD

And just now xD my dad turned on the drill and it made me jump and fall off my chair and cut my thumb xp

Last edited by a moderator:
I cried on the Ghoster Coaster ._.

It's the kiddie ride at Wonderland. And I got really scared on the Merry-Go-Round too. Roller coasters, or any rides, don't work well with me.

I was at a sleepover at my friends house and he brother had friends over. They hid in her room and when I turned the light on, out POPED one of his idiot friends in a zombie mask. What made me mad is he kept comming back and she had no lock on her door. I through water at him XD that made him alittle mad...8))

Last edited by a moderator:
hermm i got scared a bit ago in my house, i was watching tv when i turned my head i saw like something was hiding behind the closet beneath the washer. and i noticed it was just a optical illusion ;)

What I don't know scares me. I hate thinking about the future, so Luke comes up to me and goes "HEY ALICE! How do you think dying feels?" and stuff and I got goosebumps. It's really weird :\

I remember, I was 5 and Kyle was 9, and he always used to say things like "That man's gonna eat you!" and I used to get really scared haha.

Well today I was walking down the hall with my friend at school, and someone started poking, so I said, "Whoever's poking me can stop it or I'm just going to ignore them," so they carried on. I carried on walking and said to my friend, "Who's poking me?" and he said, "No-one..." so I looked around and no-one was there and he hadn't been poking me since his hands were full.

One time I took a shortcut to school because I was going to be late which was stupid since it was a dark morning, and I felt like I was being followed. So I looked around to see some person dressed in black creeping up behind me with something shiny. I freaked out and started running and got to school early.

But I don't really get scared, and people can't really make me jump... I'm just weird like that. Although, if someone pops a balloon, I freak out. I hate balloons popping.

I went to see the grudge when I was younger. (Not that young, but oh well)

It scared the crap out of me. x_x

Idk. When a stranger gets too close to me. I have bad experiences with strangers. They assaulted me :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back