When your at school or work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ure rite it is all about beein sneaky. I put mine on a safety pin and attach it on my skirt @ school, and check on it when the teacher is photocopying or writing on the board ! ^_^

my tama comes to school with me and i also bring my cell phone with me so i can go online and chat here ^_^ also, my school hasnt banned tamagotchis yet, so im happy

I take my tama everywhere with me. At the moment it is sitting in my stationary holder thingy in my desk drawer at work so I can keep an eye on her and no-one else can see it.

The other day I almost left home without it. I got to the end of the road and realised so I had to come back and get it. I felt so bad for those few minutes when I thought id totally forgotten it so i just sneak it around with me everywhere I go.

Well at my school they ban all video games,electronic toys,etc. As a matter of fact, yesterday my science teacher came in the classroom and said "Okay everyone empty your backpacks,and ladies empty your purses as well!"My knees were shaking cuz I knew she was going on one of her backpack searches. My friend looked at me and she was wearing pants so she stuck her Tama in her sock.Then this other guy who sits beside me stuffed his Yu-Gi-Oh! cards in his lunchbox (in his sandwich bag!) I was hopin they would get taken away because I hate trading cards,lol.I finally found a loose square of material in my skirt and I stuck my 2 tamagotchis in the newly discovered pocket(I'm sure she wouldn't have searched my skirt)so I don't bring my Tama anymore I just pause it anyway I got a Hanatchi as a result so I'm quite happy.

hey well i take mine to school and turn off the sound and put it in my pocket and i check on it like every 30 seconds and sumtimes when we have tests and im finished i take it out and put it under the desk and play with her.....being sneaky is the key...hehehehe....... ;) my school doesnt allow them and no one else at my school has 'em.......i hope this helps u :(

:( Heye I was wondering that too!! ;)

11 year old girl anyone wanna be bff with ma? ;)

how do you put a pic by your awnser? :lol:

please reaspond ;)

I go to the bathroom of my scool and play with it!-dont wanna get in troble! ;)

Green Day Fan.....

please reaspond ;)

Green Day Fan.....

please reaspond ;)

Green Day Fan.....

Whoa. Touch the submit button once, please? ^^;; And don't ask for bff online. You don't know anyone, and you could get in deep trouble. Talk to your parents about all the kids who died because they trusted people online, met them, got kidnapped, rapped and killed. :( Best for you to know now. Sorry to say.

Oh, I'm in University, so I can bring my tamagotchis with me. Else I just pause them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back