Where are his parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggywiggy

Reaction score
I mated my Pharaotchi with a Jeweltchi and they became a Tonotchi and a Jewelboxtchi.

They had a baby that is now a hoshitchi but hes all alone on the screen. Where are the parents? Will they come back? When?

They show up in stats and everything.

This might be a really stupid question but this is my first tamagotchi and I have no idea whats happening.

Help would be much appreciated.

xox :)

what version is it? if its like v5 or music star i cant help u. (i know nothing about v5/ music star XD!)

After the baby's parents have stayed with the baby for one day

and one night with no pausing, they leave the baby in your care.

It's sad, but this way you can start a new generation. :)

On the v5.5, the parents won't be around very often, but you will see them when playing games involving the parents.

From what I've heard, the parents appear less on the v5.5 than on the v5. On the v5, my Tamagotchi's parents show up to serve food to the children and to give the children medicine, but apparently on the v5.5 you have servants to serve food and a doctor and nurse to give medicine.

As dancinkayley mentioned, you won't see the parents often. However, they will stick around until you mate one of your current generation characters.

aw! that's so sad!!!

this is my first v 5.5 too. i never had the v5. awwwwwwww

no parents?

and servants to care for the children?

that's a bit detached.!!!

;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back