where are they

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found the hat and everything else i jus cant find the tie well the hats is in the travel place and then clik on the booklet way on the right -----> and then if u w8 there will b a hat now can any1 tell me where the tie is??

you can find all that in my souvenirs post in the tamatown and e-tamago section by looking up how and where to get ALL the souvenirs in the search area. the topic starting thing is VERY long. Hope you find the answer in my topic!!! Srry i don't know how to put the link thing :mametchi: :( im maeo, so look carefully.

if u wana find the hat go to travel. then press the chili pamplet and u will see the hat! the tie is at the school on the teacher! hope this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i found the hat and everything else i jus cant find the tie well the hats is in the travel place and then clik on the booklet way on the right -----> and then if u w8 there will b a hat now can any1 tell me where the tie is??
the tie is on the teacher at the school :D B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back