Where are you from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what country are you from?

• canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • usa

• england/uk

• spain

• japan

• china

• russia

• ukraine

• poland

• africa

• other

• sorry too personal =s

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tia_tama

Reaction score
okaii just vote the poll and we can see where the tama's are most popular whether you have a tamagotchi or not. this is too show where most of the fans are from!! No PERSONAL INFO PLEASE! :rolleyes:

You should have a choice saying "more then one choice." I think that would work.

Born in USA. My mom or dad wasn't though. Mom=swedish dad=UK.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

im very sorry 2 intterup,but...u should of posted this in non tamatalk!

back 2 the topic: i was born here in california but my parents were born in mexico

I was born in Canada and still live in Canada.

PS; anyone who votes "sorry too personal" is an idiot! It doesn't matter if you say what country you live in. Just don't go too specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey!! im canadian born, canadian raised, and im a proud canadian!! :D :huh: lol anyways..actually this does belong in this specific forum cause its called "What's on your mind" right?...anyways thnx ppls 4 voting! :huh: :huh:

i'm originally from italy, buti live in tennessee now.

and this should be in "what's on your mind". she's wondering about where you live.:)

I was born in California , USA but I moved to New York State , USA ! But parents , both from India .

I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN USA AND I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND BEING FROM A FAMILY FROM INDIA !

-V4LOVER

UK

BORN IN UK RAISED IN UK

MUM- UK

DAD-UK

WHOLE FAMILYS PRATICLY UK ALTHOUGH MY GRANDMARS SISTERS AND THAT SIDE OF THE FAMILY ARE IN CALIFORNIA (NEVER MET THEM THOUGH)

Okay ya know what that "whatever you do,DO NOT CLICK" thing is really tempting and yes it was very,very,VERY annoying and yes you did deprive me of my fun time. :huh: :huh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back