WHERE ARE YOU OR YOUR PARENTS FROM ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHERE ARE YOU OR YOUR PARENTS FROM ?

• America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• India

• England

• Australia

• Europe

• China

• Japan

• Cuba

• Mexico

• Somewhere in South America

• Somewhere in Africa

• Somewhere in Asia

• Poland

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Just Curious...

If you wanna say where you and your parents are from , I would REALLY want to know .

Greece. I am 75% greek and 25% russian and checkeslavakican (sp? i tryied my best on this one LOL!) i speak greek too
~Reanna
cool ! why didn't you vote then ?

-v4lover

Paerents-Amircan's ((Dad-Florda**Mom-Conneticat<sp?>))

Me-Amrican ((NC))

It's *Czechoslovakia, just so you know :huh: A very hard country to spell indeed. I had to spell it and locate it on this geography test, and I was extremely surprised that I got 100% on that test!

My grandparents on my dad's side are from Lithuania, and my great grandparents on my mom's side are from Poland and Italy. My dad used to speak Lithuanian when he was five, but then his parents (my grandparents) stopped teaching him. But now we're learning it together! :huh: A nice little father-daughter long-term activity, I guess you could say.

WoW ! I am suprised where everyone and their families are from ! Thanks for replying and voting !

-v4lover

My mom was born in New york but my Dad was born is Mexico. My Dad didn't live in mexico though.

I was born in the United States- In California.

My dad was born in the United States- In Virginia

My mom was born in the United States- In South Carolina.

Both of my parents lived in Connecticut for most of their childhood though.

My great grand parents are from Ireland. One of my great grandmothers is from Norway.

I was born in the United States- In California.My dad was born in the United States- In Virginia

My mom was born in the United States- In South Carolina.

Both of my parents lived in Connecticut for most of their childhood though.

My great grand parents are from Ireland. One of my great grandmothers is from Norway.
WoW !

My Dad was from England and so was his family.

My Mum was from England, and her father was American/Greek and her mother English I think. :chohimetchi:

I have always lived in Spain, but I don't think I will be a Spanish parent, nor an English one... Something different. :nazotchi:

My Dad was from England and so was his family.My Mum was from England, and her father was American/Greek and her mother English I think. ^_^

I have always lived in Spain, but I don't think I will be a Spanish parent, nor an English one... Something different. :D
lol ! Well that's confusing !

I am 1/4 Aussie, Swedish, British, and Japanese.

Dads Parents: Japanese(Mom)/Australian(Dad)

Moms Parents: Swedish(mom)/ British(dad)

:mametchi:

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back