Where can i buy a japanese v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
Ok, I am looking for a japanese version 5 (the kind with the lock on it), but there is only like one on ebay, and it costs like 60 dollars! Where can i buy one with a reasonable price? Like as in 20-ish dollars. Thx :)
41162.jpg

Depending on where you live Amazon? Target? toys r us? Wal mart? Drugstores? If not... I can only suggest waiting on Ebay.

Sad to say you probably are not going to be able to get a Japanese v5 for under 20$ unless you find a private seller in a money pinch.

I got mine from someone on another Tamagotchi Site for 7$ in great condition.

It was a very lucky find and I ended up buying around 10+ Tama from them in order to get that price.

However, I still have not find a Royal v5 for anything CLOSE to what I paid for my Famitama.

If you really want it anytime soon, the best range will probably be 25-40 dollar.

I have read of others buying from Jr-rc (who is the seller of those v5 in the links.)

He normally has very fair prices for those who do not wish to wait a long time for Tama.

There is also Euro Ebay... sometimes people sell on there as well.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Royal Family Beach for $12 a couple of years ago on Ebay. Sometimes, you just have to be patient and keep looking. Believe me, it does pay off, even if it gets frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back