Where can I get a Nintendo WiFi USB Connector?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to Double Post! But I was on EB Games and The USB Connector [used] was $19.99.

Since it was ''.com'' Its American, so in Canadian Dollars it shouldn't be that far apart.

Heres is the Link.

Great Price :( . I was actually looking for a USED ONE because i don't want to pay $39.99. I can't even afford that anyways! I only have $38.18. Plus Taxes I won't be able to pay for it,lol.

Anyways, If you guys find any other great prices etc. Please Reply to the topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Target has them, but it's the usually $40-ish.
You might try searching for them on E-bay. You can probably find a cheap one there.
[SIZE=13pt];] Lol, no Target in Canada sadly.[/SIZE]

But Wal-Mart, and Zelers usually have them.

Last time I checked, a brand new USB connector was only 20$ Canadian. O_O

But that was a couple of months though. D:

Not sure if the price changed.

EDIT: And it seems the price really went up! O.O

Are you talking about the one for DS? Nintendo discontinued it. Although you can find it on www.amazon.ca. Here's the link to it - Link to DS USB Connector on Amazon. Hope this helps! XD 

-Victoria
No they didn't. I just bought one this morning. Its great :(

If anyone wants to wifi give me a PM.

Thanks to everyone that helped me!

BTW I bought it for $39.99 CD.

Thanks Again.x

~TP~ :mellow:

I am currently looking for one too. I have one, but I need an updated version for my Wii and my New computer.

Glad you got one ;]

Try EB games,Gamestop,Wal-mart, or visit other Stores that sell electronics.

You can buy a Access point for 30-40 dollars in the U.S.A.

No they didn't. I just bought one this morning. Its great :wacko:
If anyone wants to wifi give me a PM.

Thanks to everyone that helped me!

BTW I bought it for $39.99 CD.

Thanks Again.x

~TP~ :rolleyes:
Sorry about that... On Nintendo's website before it said they discontinued it... :rolleyes: anyway I'm gonna buy one soon. I want one soooooo badly!

-Victoria

P.S. How does the WiFi Connector for the DS work? Do you need like a cable or something to plug your DS into the USB port? Please respond!

Instead of a Wi-fi USB dongle, why not get Buffalo Router? They have a unique AOSS feature that DSes, Wiis, PS3s and PSPs can use which makes everything easier. It's also officially recommended by both Nintendo and Sony.

They sell the Buffalo Routers in the UK and US, but I dunno about Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back