Where can I get Tama Leashes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaCarer

Reaction score
I've been looking for a while now at Tamagotchi leashes...I bought a pouch for my Tama and it was advertised on the back of the packet. I've seen ones with Mametchi, Kuchipatchi etc., but I'm looking for one with Gozarutchi :rolleyes: (the ninja) like the one on the packet. So far, I haven't seen any. I've looked on eBay and some toy sites ;)

Does anyone know where I can get them from? I live in the UK, though, so if you find a site which pays in dollars, make sure it has PayPal!!

Thank You.

~TamaCarer <_<

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

If you live in the UK have you checked your local Argos stores? (or online) - they were selling tamagotchi leashes/lanyards.

They were also on sale at my local branch of John Lewis and Fenwicks - but I am in London, so I don't know if they were selling anywhere else.

I am pretty sure BanDai's own site also offers them for sale. I will see if I can find a link for you....

Edit: Here you go - a link to BanDai UK's product sales pages: https://www.bandai.co.uk/brand-home.aspx?BR_ID=8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back