where can u buy v4s?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did you buy your v4?

• Walmart, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eBay

• Target, where else???

• I don't have a v4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon people! I know some of you bought v4s! Reply! (Sorry for sounding too impatient. It's just that I'm going to buy it tomorrow since there's no school.)

I bought mine at walmart, because that was the only place nearby when i was buying mine, it was 14.95, but at my local toys r us they have a butt-load of them on a huge shelve. O_O

I got mine at Target.... One thing, I live in Australia :mimitchi:

while acually i got mine off of the toys r us website :furawatchi:

my sister works at target so i bought mine at target and got a 10% discount because my sister works there. it was 14.00 when i paid for it so its 15 dollars for one without a discount

<_<

i bught mine at toys R us, but i just put target. my parents don't do walmart. <_<

~dragadon

If you live in Australia, the cheapest place to get them is Kmart. They are currently on special at $17 (AUD) when they would usually be $25.

Hope I helped someone.

*~Jess~*

I purchased mine at Toys R Us. I like that store because they had the V4's in early, around mid-december. ^_^

The one I got at Walmart was 13 dollars. I've tried since then to get a second through ebay, but I always get outbidded and it usually ends up going over 20 dollars. I did end up using ebay though to get a v3 because I'm sure stores don't carry those anymore.

i would also like to know this... yesterday i went to get one and all they had were v3s

i live in southwest NY state -near olean and welsville

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back